The hotel was nice and clean for the most part. The food from the restaurant was pretty good. The bottom of one of the chairs was broke in our room (didn't really bother us though). My daughter got a very deep gash in her knee from some broken glass by the pool. It's been four days and she is still limping on it. The front desk did come immediately and clean her off and were very friendly. However, they did not shut down the pool after that happened. There could have been more broken glass, plus my daughter was in the pool with a lot of blood on her leg (right before I got her out). I felt so bad, because this was her spring break. We had to go back to the room and spend the rest of the night there because her knee hurt so bad. Also, I do not understand why breakfast ends at 9am. Every other embassy suite I've been to, it ends at 10:30. I feel they should extend their breakfast hours. I would definately stay there again, but not happy over a few things. Overall, it was a nice stay aside from my daughter getting hurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville - South/Cool Springs is only a short drive from the Nashville International Airport, downtown attractions of Music City and local area businesses. Explore Franklin, Tennessee's Historic downtown area, Civil War sites or shop at the Cool Springs Galleria mall. Book your stay now and enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, on-site restaurant as well as other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs Hotel Franklin
- Embassy Suites Cool Springs
- Embassy Suites Franklin
- Franklin Embassy Suites