“I’m not big on southwestern food like Tex mex but wow”
Review of Sopapillas

Sopapillas
Reserve with OpenTable
Sopapillas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 412 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Franklin rd
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

This place is a must try even if you have to drive to it this place out of your way. My lady loved it . Very nice selection of the menu and blown away at the quality of the ingredients. I will continue to visit this place on the future. I promise they have something for everyone and it’s gonna be good

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant 4-5 times and the food has always been wonderful. Very fresh. We went last night and did not receive the ”end of meal” sopapillas. This was always a nice touch the last times we had been there. Not sure if they stopped doing this or if our waiter forgot. (I should have asked.... Oh well, Still give them excellent!)

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Walked into the patio thru the gate that said “ENTRANCE” and waiter told me sternly I needed to go back out and check in at the hostess stand. So I go and find Lucy & Ethel who are more wrapped up in other things. Now let me mention - this was before 6 PM on a Thursday and they were not crowded. Finally got seated and had one of the worst margaritas EVER!

1  Thank JackHy
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My wife and I stopped by here at 2:00 PM on a Sunday afternoon and were not alone. Apparently many other people know how good this place is and enjoy the relaxed vibe. Everything we ate was balanced, tasty and homemade. The chips were fresh and perfect. Every sauce was good. And the service was outstanding! We will be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Everything we had was great. I must say the Fried steak quesadilla my husband had was amazing. Black beans were blah, no seasoning so they were disappointing. Other than that I can't say anything negative. If you don't want to wait make reservations if on a busy night. Also if you prefer a quieter atmosphere the back area is quiet and much easier to have a conversation.

Date of visit: June 2018