See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. First off, we stayed for 5 days. They have a small sign on the side of the spaces where they keep keys in the lobby that says refunds are only issued within the first 10 minutes of arrival. That should have been my first clue this was going to go badly. I didnt even notice it until about day three. Of the five days we spent, only 3 of those days did someone clean the room. The rest of the days we came in to it being exactly how we left it. Considering we were paying for a room, it should have been cleaned. Aside from that, there were many other issues:: 1-i seen a roach in the bathroom. I dont do bugs. 2-there is no smoke detector in this room. The wall mount is there, the detector is not. (Pic attached) 3- there is a giant hole in the floor right at the door (pic attached) 4- there is mold in the bathroom on the wall by the tub (pic attached) 5-room gave the distinct air of obvious neglect as even the hairdryer is missing but the base for it still hangs. 6-there is no lock on the window, it can be opened either way. This is a ground-level room.(pic attached) 7-tv has about 5 channels. 8- there is a hole in the wall that was patched but that was the extent of the fixing of it as the sheetrock plaster is still on the wall plain as day, has not been painted or papered (pic attached) 9-none of the outlets in the room are actually attached to the wall. 10- the carpet is threadbare in many places, looks as though it hasnt been changed in years. I would not recommend going barefoot as it is also very dirty. 11-There is also an obvious hole in the floor under the carpet between the two beds, as the floor is very weak in that area and you can feel the divot. 12-sheets have multiple cigarette burn holes in them (pics attached)
Also if you book a room towards the back of the hotel, you will NOT have wifi. I didnt know this, i seen papers with the password in the drawers but could not find the network. I inquired at the front desk and was told the wifi only reaches the first couple rooms, as the only wifi available is that in the office itself. This hotel is HORRIBLE. Also we didn't have a microwave or fridge in the room, i assume none of the other rooms had them either. They are also located in the lobby with the office. The ice machine is outside in the middle-way, and there is a fridge out there too strangely enough. I don't think it works though. The lobby gives a totally different air, as it has been freshly repainted obviously recently. Im not sure how its ratings are not in the negatives yet. We will NEVER stay here again and id advise everyone else to steer clear as well. The only pros:: the a/c worked great and the double bed room was huge. The girl at the front desk was nice, she was always pleasant to deal with, even when i had to tell her the issues because the owner was nowhere to be found. Also I have tried multiple times to contact this man, he has not returned my calls and will not respond to me.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Princess8489
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I went here on a high school JROTC trip with my niece. I booked this on the phone as I pulled into town. There were people walking everywhere. I tried to open my first room with my hip bumps but no luck. They gave me another room. It opened immediately with torn carpet from an obvious animal. My non-smoking room smelled like someone had smoked in it for 30 years but had quit a few days before that. My TV did not work. I took my toothbrush, contact lens case, hairbrush and pillow in and left everything else in the car. I did NOT take a bath. I was never happier to wake up and get the hell out of somewhere. My husband made me throw my pillow away when I got home. This is not an exaggeration. Do NOT even try this place. You will be scarred for life.

Room Tip: Do not ever stay here. You will need counseling.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank qncarey
Reviewed 12 June 2015

When I booked this hotel for 4 nights on a week that I was somewhat severely limited on a budget, I went to this hotel a tad bit optimistic that it would be better than the last budget hotel I had visited. Instead, this was easily the worst hotel I have ever been to and the worst 4 nights of sleep I've ever gotten.

I'll start with the pro's:
-Room size somewhat large
-Waffles for breakfast were decent
-Nothing was stolen as far as I'm aware
-Had a refrigerator and microwave
-Somewhat friendly staff

Cons:
-Very dirty. Most of the towels had some kind of stains on them, and one had a disgusting brown spot on it. I don't want to know...
-Old. Everything seemed old and run-down, by how it looked and how it functioned as well.
-Air conditioning didn't work at all. I ended up just turning it off since it looked like there might have been mold on it as well... No reason to blow mold spores around without any cooling.
-No wi-fi. I'm not sure if there was supposed to be or not, but I expected it. I was disappointed once again.
-Paper thin walls. I could hear everything that was happening outside, which was a big nuisance.
-Sketchy. Many of the residents/people staying did not look the best and were loud/undressed/publicly drinking/etc. I wasn't the most comfortable I've ever been.

You will want to avoid this hotel! Checking out Friday morning was such a relief. I know for a fact that I will never be at that hotel again at least.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Jacob H
Reviewed 19 October 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed with the night staff, very accommodating and friendly. The price was the cheapest we could find and we had been looking for 3 hours. The room was old but clean enough and we slept well. Everything worked, and the room had coffee pot, microwave and fridge. If you are looking for a good value and a decent stay this is a good one. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Chevymom4x4
Reviewed 31 May 2014

There was a huge burn mark on the floor and wall of my room. The rooms are adequate but stink. I felt like i was spending the night in the Bates motel. Even though ot seems like you are getting a good deal you are better off paying a few more dollars for better accomodations somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014