Literally ruined my trip entirely. This place should be shut down by the Department of health and human services. Incredibly sketchy area, including two liquor stores on each side. Crack heads roaming the parking lot at night. Non-smoking room smelled like someone threw cigarettes in a camp fire inside the room and it burned for years. Everything was stained and had holes in it. Burn holes in the 1980 TV as well as in the blankets and sheets. Staff was sketchy. Giant stain on the wall. Felt like burning all my clothes after 5 minutes of being in two different rooms. Literally decided it was safer and cleanlier to leave and purchase sleeping bags and sleep on the road side in the car. Scarred for life. Every other horrible review is spot on. Pray this place gets shut down.