US$ 73
US$ 204
US$ 137
US$ 96
EconoLodge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I went here on a high school JROTC trip with my niece. I booked this on the phone as I pulled into town. There were people walking everywhere. I tried to open my first room with my hip bumps but no luck. They gave me another room. It opened immediately with torn carpet from an obvious animal. My non-smoking room smelled like someone had smoked in it for 30 years but had quit a few days before that. My TV did not work. I took my toothbrush, contact lens case, hairbrush and pillow in and left everything else in the car. I did NOT take a bath. I was never happier to wake up and get the hell out of somewhere. My husband made me throw my pillow away when I got home. This is not an exaggeration. Do NOT even try this place. You will be scarred for life.

Room Tip: Do not ever stay here. You will need counseling.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank qncarey
Reviewed 12 June 2015

When I booked this hotel for 4 nights on a week that I was somewhat severely limited on a budget, I went to this hotel a tad bit optimistic that it would be better than the last budget hotel I had visited. Instead, this was easily the worst hotel I have ever been to and the worst 4 nights of sleep I've ever gotten.

I'll start with the pro's:
-Room size somewhat large
-Waffles for breakfast were decent
-Nothing was stolen as far as I'm aware
-Had a refrigerator and microwave
-Somewhat friendly staff

Cons:
-Very dirty. Most of the towels had some kind of stains on them, and one had a disgusting brown spot on it. I don't want to know...
-Old. Everything seemed old and run-down, by how it looked and how it functioned as well.
-Air conditioning didn't work at all. I ended up just turning it off since it looked like there might have been mold on it as well... No reason to blow mold spores around without any cooling.
-No wi-fi. I'm not sure if there was supposed to be or not, but I expected it. I was disappointed once again.
-Paper thin walls. I could hear everything that was happening outside, which was a big nuisance.
-Sketchy. Many of the residents/people staying did not look the best and were loud/undressed/publicly drinking/etc. I wasn't the most comfortable I've ever been.

You will want to avoid this hotel! Checking out Friday morning was such a relief. I know for a fact that I will never be at that hotel again at least.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Jacob H
Reviewed 19 October 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed with the night staff, very accommodating and friendly. The price was the cheapest we could find and we had been looking for 3 hours. The room was old but clean enough and we slept well. Everything worked, and the room had coffee pot, microwave and fridge. If you are looking for a good value and a decent stay this is a good one. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Chevymom4x4
Reviewed 31 May 2014

There was a huge burn mark on the floor and wall of my room. The rooms are adequate but stink. I felt like i was spending the night in the Bates motel. Even though ot seems like you are getting a good deal you are better off paying a few more dollars for better accomodations somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank missy11111
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I stayed here overnight while driving to Houston. The motel is easy to find from the highway. There is not much else around, so the continental breakfast was good. The room was clean.
This is not the Ritz, and you are not paying that much, so it is unreasonable to expect what you would get there.
The motel was value to money, if you don't want to spend too much.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo