US$ 75
US$ 93
ComfortInn
US$ 71
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2014

There was a huge burn mark on the floor and wall of my room. The rooms are adequate but stink. I felt like i was spending the night in the Bates motel. Even though ot seems like you are getting a good deal you are better off paying a few more dollars for better accomodations somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank missy11111
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I stayed here overnight while driving to Houston. The motel is easy to find from the highway. There is not much else around, so the continental breakfast was good. The room was clean.
This is not the Ritz, and you are not paying that much, so it is unreasonable to expect what you would get there.
The motel was value to money, if you don't want to spend too much.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I walked in the room, no lights worked, air conditioner wouldn't blow cold air, door said it was a no smoking room, but there is an ashtrash in there with a cigarette I
It. Bed had burn holes in comforter. I wouldn't advise this place to anyway.

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank Xxsillytinkerbellxx
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We had been travelling all day and were exhausted when we decided to pull off the interstate for the night. The hotel was located directly off the interstate and was easy to access. When we got inside the front desk clerk was friendly and quickly got us settled into our room. The room wasn't fancy (the hotel is a bit older), but it was clean and amazing for the price. It was a nice and quiet stay and in the morning we were again greeted by the friendly hotel staff and enjoyed the waffles that the hotel offered on their continental breakfast. I have read a few of the other reviews about this hotel and was very surprised about the negative comments. This was one of the most peaceful stays I got to enjoy on my trip. And for the price? Well, consider this hotel a WINNER!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Rebekah R
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Our load shut down in this area, and the hotel was close. I figured how bad could it be?

This is officially the *worst* hotel I've ever stayed at; I still shudder when I drive past the exit. The front desk woman was nice when I got there, gave me a room in the back. The building looked like a crack house - dirty filthy children running around, people hanging around drinking everywhere. Trash littered the lot; I've been to the rundown areas of Baltimore and felt safer. People were going up front to get their mail; one room had a summons on the door so obviously people were living there.

My room had a broken window with a board over it. The floor had a hole in it - a big one. The bed was dirty, the phone didn't work, and there wasn't even a TV - it was missing out of the wall bracket. No A/C and the light in the bathroom didn't work. Oh, and the biggest issue was THE DOOR DIDN'T LOCK. The door was actually open when I got to my room.

When I went up front she told me 'oh, the place is old - you have to expect that'. I wanted my money back but was told she could give me one of the 'remodled rooms'. Since I was already charged and I was sick I said, yeah sure. Her attitude was decidedly less cordial than before.

The 'remodeled' rooms was almost as bad. Upstairs so I was away from the filth in the lot and the door actually locked are about the best things I can say. There was a TV with about ten channels. The bed was still pretty sketchy looking. What cracked me up was half the things in the rooms were from different hotels! The ashtrays were labeled with the 'Econo Lodge' logo; the ice buckets were from 'Super 8'. The soaps were from Choice Hotels.

After nightfall things really got going. Lots and lots of drinking and drugs. HUGE fight in the parking lot; I was afraid to go to my truck or even fall asleep. I didn't have to be at work until 9AM - I stayed up all night frightened and waited until dawn before rushing out of there. The back of my pickup truck was filled with beer cans and cigarette butts.

This place is a hell hole, littered with creeps, trash, and rats. I'm not exagerating - I don't have to. It was seriously that bad. Stay here if you like (I admit the rate was decent) but you've been warned. Next time I'll drive the extra fifteen miles and spend the few extra bucks and stay at the Best Western.

Room Tip: If you decide to stay - look at the rooms first.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business