“Nice Overnight Stay”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice Overnight Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

The motel was clean and very reasonably priced. We stayed overnight on our way to a cabin in Pigeon Forge. This motel was a nice stop to get some sleep after driving in from Baltimore, MD. The staff was friendly and registered us without delay. They offered a hot breakfast in the morning that was included in the price of your stay. I would stay here again if coming into Pigeon Forge in the middle of the night.

Room Tip: Stay on the side away from the highway.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank offseasontravelers
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 27 December 2011
Dear offseasontraveler;

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quality Inn Dandridge and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you would recommend our hotel, and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return.

Once again, thank you for your comments about our service, rooms, and for choosing to spend your time with us.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Madison, MS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

I arrived in Dandridge after "plowing" my way down Route 81 through that early season snow storm. The room was great and the price was even better. I asked about a local restaurant (didn't want a chain meal) and was directed to an adorable cafe just minutes from the Inn in Dandridge on the four corners which, by the way, looks like it belongs in a Rockwell painting.
The room was large and very clean; the bed, linens and pillows were comfortable and the morning breakfast buffet was excellent. As my family resides in NY and I'm at home in MS, I'll be making this run regularly and will definately stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank NYYankeeMadison_MS
Dear NYYankeeMadison_MS:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor from your most recent stay with us at Quality Inn Dandridge. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complimenting the professionalism of our team.

I do look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn Dandridge once again.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

From the prompt, courteous staff to the sparkling, beautifully decorated room, this hotel is a gem!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank LeoLady29
Dear LeoLady29;

I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Quality Inn Dandridge. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel.

Decatur, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

Dorothy and John are awesome inn keepers! They kept our room spotless, great price, great breakfast and the local guide advice on how to get to Gatlinburg without traffic was a true timesaver! This made our trip much more fun and relaxing

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cindy V
Dear Cindy V;

I do look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn Dandridge once again.
Corvallis, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2011

Right off the interstate past Johnson City. New building; I got a room with a king bed and was surprised to find that the room was just as nice as the one I got the night before at a brand-new Holiday Inn Express, and was $30 cheaper (at least). Everything was super-clean; carpet, tub, behind the nightstand--everything. All toiletries were satisfactory, and I slept like a rock. Lots of fluffy pillows, comfy bed. There is a bit of road noise from the interstate, but I barely noticed it as the place I was getting quite used to New York noise in the days before. Breakfast in the morning had everything you can imagine...eggs, sausage, pastries, biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, three juices, milk and coffee and all the condiments you need. A good place ro stop when passing through...there is not much around but some other hotels and gas stations. There is a grocery store close by, but everything in town was pretty much shut down at 10 pm. I was only stopping for the night, not for an attraction, but Dandridge is not far from Knoxville, and that is some of the most beautiful country on earth. If I am ever up that way again, I would definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank homebodyvagabond
Dear osaroja;

I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome your return to Quality Inn Dandridge in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
0.5 km away
18.6 km away
Comfort Inn Newport
Comfort Inn Newport
#3 of 9 in Newport

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK