“Italian Food the Way It Should Be”
Review of Piezanos Italian Dining - CLOSED

Piezanos Italian Dining
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 19
Description: Homemade italian cuisine and New York style pizza. We offer free delivery, fresh homemade garlic knots with every entree, and much more. Piezanos provides a warm atmosphere where friends become family.
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stopped by for lunch and ordered the Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan. They reminded me of the Italian food I used to get in Brooklyn when I was a kid - just great.... the salad and garlic rolls rounded it off perfectly. The owner came over to chat and check if everything was to our liking. Service was pleasant and efficient. Definitely the best Italian food in the area. Highly Recommend.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here to share a cheese pizza with a friend. It was soooo yummy! The garlic knots they brought to the table were also excellent! The tea was just right! Will definitely be back to try other entrees :)

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for a mid afternoon meal recently. We were impressed with the complimentary garlic knots. We had a large pizza and had half to take home. They were generous with the toppings. A few tap beer selections. The only quibble was the large number of staff crowded around the bar socializing, we found it somewhat distracting.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

The wife and I stopped by for lunch. She had chicken parmesan and I had the lasagna. Both were excellent! Great service and food was hot and fresh. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic meal and service. We have been telling everyone to go there. Chicken Parmesan was our dinner, delicious dessert too.