All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskyogurtpod stylenorth sidemini wafflesthe breakfast areayard salesausagecracker barrelreasonable ratesbiscuitssmoking roomplace to staygreat night's sleepbed and pillowsfridge and microwave
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location and easily visible from the road in a corner lot. Quick check in, clean hotel space and plenty of parking. Wifi is spotty and creates frustration when it does not work. Beds are comfortable, rooms are large and the hotel is very quiet. Did not have the breakfast during my stay. Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

this was our last motel we stayed on our vacation, they had a very good breakfast, eggs, sausage, b & g, pastrys, coffe and juices, the room was very larg, had a nice pool too. the place filled up fast,

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

These people will charge your credit card again and again and when you call and tell them about it they deny doing it. They charged my credit card 4 times to the tune of $303.80. SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

Room Tip: Scam alert read above
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2017

First the good -- The staff is warm and friendly. Really, they do an excellent job of taking care of customers. A+ on customer service.

Also, the rooms were clean. Excellent job, housekeeping.

Now the not-so-good -- The coffee maker in my room did not work. I was able to find some coffee in the breakfast area in the morning. The coffee cups are small though, and I had to fill up three times to get enough coffee in me to wake me up.

The room had a strong musty smell. I was traveling with family. My mom got a room of her own. She sprayed the room down with something to make it smell better. That's how strong the smell was.

The bathrooms are unbelievably small. Really, you almost have to be a contortionist to move around in them. I had to set the bathroom trash can out of the room just to close the bathroom door. No joke ... That's how small the room is.

Room Tip: Bring some Febreze
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Cy V
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great night's sleep on a good bed with four fresh pillows. Nice bathroom immaculately clean, strong shower, all amenities. Microwave, mini-fridge. Modern flat panel TV, usual channels. Felt very safe, just off the interstate. Decent hot breakfast. Best point: Staff with good friendly attitude, welcoming. I give it four stars, withholding only one for not having a restaurant and the parking lot can be a crazy steep walk.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business