All reviews room was clean front desk yogurt pod style north side the breakfast area yard sale sausage check in was quick cracker barrel reasonable rates biscuits smoking room place to stay great night's sleep bed and pillows stayed for nights
Reviewed 10 June 2017

First the good -- The staff is warm and friendly. Really, they do an excellent job of taking care of customers. A+ on customer service.

Also, the rooms were clean. Excellent job, housekeeping.

Now the not-so-good -- The coffee maker in my room did not work. I was able to find some coffee in the breakfast area in the morning. The coffee cups are small though, and I had to fill up three times to get enough coffee in me to wake me up.

The room had a strong musty smell. I was traveling with family. My mom got a room of her own. She sprayed the room down with something to make it smell better. That's how strong the smell was.

The bathrooms are unbelievably small. Really, you almost have to be a contortionist to move around in them. I had to set the bathroom trash can out of the room just to close the bathroom door. No joke ... That's how small the room is.

Room Tip: Bring some Febreze
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Cy V
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great night's sleep on a good bed with four fresh pillows. Nice bathroom immaculately clean, strong shower, all amenities. Microwave, mini-fridge. Modern flat panel TV, usual channels. Felt very safe, just off the interstate. Decent hot breakfast. Best point: Staff with good friendly attitude, welcoming. I give it four stars, withholding only one for not having a restaurant and the parking lot can be a crazy steep walk.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I used this hotel as a headquarters for house hunting. The staff was always incredibly helpful and patient with us while we'd have our papers and cell phones spread out in the breakfast room! The rooms were very comfortable and clean.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017

If you need to make a trip to Crossville, this is the place to stay. The facility was very clean and welcoming, the exercise room was comfortable, the north side of the hotel was quiet at night, and the staff was amazing!

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Nice room comfortable bed nice break fast great if your coming thru and just need to crash for the night really clean nice people great security on the doors you have to swipe your key card to get . Have a great day

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family