“Hampton Is a Good Choice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Crossville

Hampton Inn Crossville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
“Hampton Is a Good Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

We've never had any real issues with Hamptons. The staff was polite, the hotel was clean. Our room was clean, a good size too ! Breakfast was nice and they even some pretty good hot foods besides waffles !

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sandra M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
seattle
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

Check-in: Nothing special, no acknowledgment of status or request for any additional help. Asked for upgrades and was told I could have a king with a shower (as compared to 2 queens with a tub/shower I had). Nice upgrade offer – pass.

Room: Pretty decent, appears newer and clean. Some traffic noise from the highway.

Breakfast: Standard Hamptom.

Location: Good access to local golf courses.

Rating: 5/10 (as compared to other Hamptoms)

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank drtravels
Nashville, TN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

We have never stayed in Crossville on our trips between Nashville and Knoxville, but got a late start and decided we would try it. LOVED the room and the huge shower...! Yet, I guess late-comers get the worst rooms. Interstate traffic kept me tossing and turning all night long. Would stay there again, but only if I can get a room away from the interstate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from interstate noise.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TNNative_7
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, 21 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that you like the room itself, but I do apologize about the noise from the interstate. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Please feel free to call ahead and request a room that you would prefer. Once again, thank you for the review and letting us know how we did. This does help us to provide the best possible service to our guests.

Saint Joseph, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

This hotel was above and beyond what I had expected. The room was very well maintained and very clean (Thank you housekeepers), I actually felt like this was one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in. A stand out stay, in every way. All of the individual employees I came across greeted me with a warm, welcoming smile. The cookies at check in were delicious, and made my wife very happy. The breakfast was more than I had come to expect in my travels. I was especially impressed with the fact that there was a gal walking around offering mints, and lemon bread, this made our morning exceptional- having someone make you feel welcome, as if they had invited you into their own home. I look forward to future reservations, thanks for being so inviting, and exceeding our every expectation. As for the value, I would be happy to spend the same if not more for such great hospitality.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you! And thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased the our staff met and exceeded your expectations. It is our goal that every guest leaves this hotel feeling the same way. By your taking the time to write a review, it helps us know how well we are doing our job. Thanks again for the kind review, and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

This hotel was by far one of the cleanest I have stayed in. Every employee I came across was smiling and pleasant which is very refreshing. I would go out of my way to stay in this hotel again simply because of the people. The breakfast food was great, and the young woman there was very friendly and approachable. She even went so far as to take care of the plates we were finished with. It was a tremendous experience all around and that is what anyone likes to see when they are away from home. Kuddos to Crossville's Hampton Inn! Best Around! I look forward to staying again soon.

Room Tip: We were in a queen room, which was very large for our family of 3, plenty of space for us all!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Michelle B
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is appreciated and a great tool we use to gauge how well we are servicing our guests. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations. We make it our goal to greet every guest with a smile and to provide excellent service. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again.