See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I stayed at Daybreak Suites for just shy of a year. I had a very pleasant experience and I wish that every rental I stay at in the future could meet what I have come to expect due to the friendly staff. My stay was overwhelmingly wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thanks for your 5-star review, Aaron. We are glad that you found our staff friendly and that we helped set the bar for your future extended stays. Good luck and we do hope to have you as a guest again!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I really enjoyed my stay there. I was there 3 months and it was one if the best experiences I have had with a extended stay hotel. I never seen any pest and when something would malfunction they would get on it right away!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for your 5-star Review of our property in Cleveland, Tennessee. We take pride in our attention to maintaining the property at a high quality level and appreciate you specifying that fact.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The room was very clean. The place was very quiet with a gated entry. It was exactly what I needed while I was there for a job. Everything worked in the room and I had all the privacy that I wanted. I would recommend this place to anyone that needed to be in the area. Very affordable and you get a lot for your money!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

We are proud that you are appreciative of our gated entry and the cleanliness of our rooms. We hope that you will continue to recommend us to anyone needing extended stay lodging in our area and we also hope to have you back should you ever need us again!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Rooms are a fair size ,clean come with full size kitchen appliances which was a plus for since I'm was on a the road for work. Front desk always pleasant and will to help, can't bet the price for what you get.

Room Tip: You will need to supply your own cook ware if you want to take advantage of the kitchen appliances. Best to call in advance to check availability.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We believe that our full size kitchens and our cleanliness are two of our best attributes, so we're glad that you noticed them! Of course, we are also proud of our customer service and the value that we offer our Guests and appreciate your mention of them as well. We hope that you will contact us should you ever travel to the Cleveland, Tennessee area for work again.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Thanks for the most part in trying to make me feel welcomed. The other front desk clerk was almost always rude to me. I didn't want any extra negativity so I kept quiet about it.
The rest of the staff was friendly, helpful in so many ways. Thank you for letting me stay James and Deena.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

We thank you for your 5-star rating of our Extended Stay property in Cleveland, Tennessee.

We apologize that we did not entirely meet your expectations for courteousness, as every member of our staff strives for friendliness, while doing everything we can to help make this the best Extended Stay property in Eastern Tennessee. We thank you for your constructive criticism and will use it as we endeavor to continuously improve the staff and the property.