US$ 179
US$ 75
ClarionHotels
US$ 111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 139
US$ 91
Priceline
Classic Suites(Cleveland)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2018

DayBreak is very helpfull and very curtious they helped me get ASAP, and have came to check on everything making sure all was well. I have enjoyed my stay and its quite.The workers are very into making sure everything is well they have spraid for bugs and made sure everything is well. animal friendly

Room Tip: Plan ahead of time make sure you call and talk to them and everyithng is well.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Justin, we appreciate the positive review! We are glad that you have found our staff accommodating and our property peaceful. Our monthly inspections and preventative pest control measures are important elements in our property upkeep. We hope that you and Annabelle continue to enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I stayed at Daybreak Suites for just shy of a year. I had a very pleasant experience and I wish that every rental I stay at in the future could meet what I have come to expect due to the friendly staff. My stay was overwhelmingly wonderful.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thanks for your 5-star review, Aaron. We are glad that you found our staff friendly and that we helped set the bar for your future extended stays. Good luck and we do hope to have you as a guest again!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Daybreak is a very clean well kept place to live. Very well kept up both in the rooms, and well groomed outside. Every one that works here is extremely helpful and kind, It is gated and has security at night. Pet friendly also.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for your 5-star review; we are proud that you noticed both the cleanliness of our rooms and the exterior upgrade project currently in progress. We are also glad that you appreciate the gated entry and our attention to customer service.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I really enjoyed my stay there. I was there 3 months and it was one if the best experiences I have had with a extended stay hotel. I never seen any pest and when something would malfunction they would get on it right away!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for your 5-star Review of our property in Cleveland, Tennessee. We take pride in our attention to maintaining the property at a high quality level and appreciate you specifying that fact.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The room was very clean. The place was very quiet with a gated entry. It was exactly what I needed while I was there for a job. Everything worked in the room and I had all the privacy that I wanted. I would recommend this place to anyone that needed to be in the area. Very affordable and you get a lot for your money!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

We are proud that you are appreciative of our gated entry and the cleanliness of our rooms. We hope that you will continue to recommend us to anyone needing extended stay lodging in our area and we also hope to have you back should you ever need us again!