See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Daybreak Siuites is a great place to stay.

deena and the staff are great. any problems and they are right on it. and they are great at making everyone feel welcome.

i have a studio apt which i love. the apt space is roomy and the amenities are perfect. cable, internet, nice kitchen with clean laundry on site. security is included with security cameras and gated entrys.i have been here since sept 2016, and have had absolutely no problems.

i recommend Daybreak Suites to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thanks so much for your 5 star rating of our Extended Stay Property in Cleveland, Tennessee. We are proud that you noticed the friendliness and diligence of our staff. We hope that you continue to enjoy the amenities we have available, especially the upgraded security cameras and gated entry. We appreciate the recommendation very much.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Thanks for the most part in trying to make me feel welcomed. The other front desk clerk was almost always rude to me. I didn't want any extra negativity so I kept quiet about it.
The rest of the staff was friendly, helpful in so many ways. Thank you for letting me stay James and Deena.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

We thank you for your 5-star rating of our Extended Stay property in Cleveland, Tennessee.

We apologize that we did not entirely meet your expectations for courteousness, as every member of our staff strives for friendliness, while doing everything we can to help make this the best Extended Stay property in Eastern Tennessee. We thank you for your constructive criticism and will use it as we endeavor to continuously improve the staff and the property.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

The check-in was super fast. The room
was very clean. I had a studio and it was
plenty of room. I stayed for 2 months and
had no real problems. The manager(Deena) and her staff were
superb. I would recommend staying on
the 2nd floor so you don't have someone
walking on your ceiling. I had to stay on the 1st floor because I couldn't walk up
stairs. Overall it was a great stay. I
would recommend daybreak to anyone.
They all loved my beagle puppy!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Thanks so much for your positive review of our property, Mr. Robbie! We are glad that you found us easy and professional to deal with and also that you found our Studio Suite to be spacious and clean.

We did indeed love your Smokey, Jr. beagle puppy and we hope that you visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Great over all stay. Awesome family atmosphere, it was very hard to leave this extended stay. Denna and the staff were helpful and professional as they attended to us in our difficult time. I had outpatient surgery and was told to go home and rest. What they didn't tell me was that I was going to have a bleeding problem. Needless to say my bed sheets were nearly destroyed. If I stayed at any other hotel or extended stay they. Would have charged me extra for the ruined linen. But Daybreak did not, they were there through it all helping as best they could. Thank you so much for all you have done for us Daybreak Suites.
Room# 160

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

We appreciate your positive review of our Extended Stay property and we were happy to help during your time of distress. We wish all the best for you and Sharon in your new home!

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Moved here with my fiancée back in the Oct and have been very happy with the room. We started off with a studio apt and moved into a 1 bedroom which we absolutely love. Very quiet and friendly neighborhood and staff. Rooms r very clean and well furnished. Like the staff Dina , James and especially Tracy r a pleasure to know. I have recommended this place to quite a few friends collegues from work who r quite thankful to me for my help getting them into this establishment. I recommend this extended stay to anyone needed a friendly, quiet, well mantained apt complex. Ty Laurence Barnett...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

We appreciate your positive review of our Extended Stay property in Cleveland, Tennessee and we thank you for your comments regarding our cleanliness and our friendly staff.

We also appreciate your recommendations of us to your friends and work colleagues. We hope you continue to enjoy your Extended Stay with us!