Westgate Inn & Suites
US$ 148
Hampton.com
US$ 96
Country Inn
Super 8 Clarksville Northeast(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
US$ 87
QualityInn
US$ 127
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
Travelocity
US$ 131
US$ 123
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Soon as I come in the door I see a Roach crawling up the side of the couch i turned around and immediately. Went back to the front desk then they offer me another room no I'm good I just need my money back. So for the people that don't like sleeping with roaches do not come here and that was room 131.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2015

When we arrived, we were exhausted, but the mattress was comfortable & the room sound proof, so we heard nothing of the REALLY loud traffic on the busy street outside. The next morning, I sat on the edge of the bed & nearly toppled off because the mattress was much bigger than the base, so was not supported on the edge. Good thing I didn't need a shower because there was half a tub of water that didn't drain after my husband took his shower. Lots of variety in the breakfast, but not a lot of taste. The pool area is great, but we had to leave early so didn't get a chance to try it. The lady at the front desk was a dear, sweet soul who chatted with me while I waited for my husband, and she sent us off with best wishes & a feeling that all was right with the world.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Clancy K
Reviewed 22 September 2015

I have stayed at this hotel several times and every time something little was wrong but we overlooked it. As I was checking in the front desk/manager told me that my room was a problem room 312 because people smoke in it. She said there was a smoke smell and smoke burns. That was the least of the problems when I went into the room. As I walked into the bathroom not looking down there was a step up about 2 inches tall and I fell into the bathroom bruising my left arm. I later took a shower and the water would not drain out. The water was to the top of the shower when I finished. The other room 313 had a terrible odor. I paid extra money for late check out on both rooms. The next morning I went to breakfast and complained to 3 different people. My key never worked right either. They came to the room 3 times to get me in. The front desk/manager did not seemed concerned at all about the fall. She said she would write down the complaints. I checked out of room 312 early and they would not refund me any money. I was more than disappointed. I stay in hotels a lot and never have I seen such little concern for their guests. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melody H
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

The indoor pool area is deceiving but if you look again you'll notice it's not that great. The carpets are soiled in halls and rooms. The linens were not clean, room had bad smell. The guys hanging around outside, we're up to something that is creepy. Needless to say we didn't hang around to find out. Got out of there, requested a refund, they must be used to that because the lady didn't argue or ask why. Apparently don't care. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Not clean, not safe. Needs to be shut down. It's a public health hazard. Should've taken pics but didn't think about it at the time I was more concerned about getting mugged or worse.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Joysmiles
Reviewed 5 September 2015

The room was clean and bug free. The pool was very nice but it was very very cold. It is at a busy intersection so coming and going can be a little tricky. There was a lot of small things that could have been taken care of to make the place better, but for the money it was ok. They do need to replace the beds.

Stayed: September 2015