“Excellent pizza with quick service!”
Review of Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #117 of 416 Restaurants in Clarksville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My husband and I decided to try this new pizzeria but we went to the Lowe's location. Our slices of pizza were hot and fresh and the service was right-on. We were impressed with the plentiful ingredients. Crust was delicious. We will definitely be back for a whole pie and take home. $6.30 for two slices and one drink with tax.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Awesome pizza! We got delivery to our hotel room. $9.99 large, any 3 toppings or specialty. Free delivery. Arrived in 1/2 hour. Gooey cheesy garlicly delicious.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

If you like pizza you'll like Luigi's. There huge Texas size feeds me and my 2 children. We get the kitchen sink as it has everything on it. It always arrives on time and hot.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Always hot and perfect. Never really had a bad order. Staff always friendly and helpful. Pretty awesome walk-in/ carry out specials also.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I first decided to try Luigi's Pizza when I saw a sign saying that they sold pizza by the slice. This is the perfect size of treat for me and it didn't take like it was sitting under a heat lamp all day. This was also the best pizza I've found in Clarksville. You need to try it for yourself to know, and the calzones are even better.