“Deliciouso!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Awesome pizza! We got delivery to our hotel room. $9.99 large, any 3 toppings or specialty. Free delivery. Arrived in 1/2 hour. Gooey cheesy garlicly delicious.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

If you like pizza you'll like Luigi's. There huge Texas size feeds me and my 2 children. We get the kitchen sink as it has everything on it. It always arrives on time and hot.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Always hot and perfect. Never really had a bad order. Staff always friendly and helpful. Pretty awesome walk-in/ carry out specials also.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I first decided to try Luigi's Pizza when I saw a sign saying that they sold pizza by the slice. This is the perfect size of treat for me and it didn't take like it was sitting under a heat lamp all day. This was also the best pizza I've found in Clarksville. You need to try it for yourself to know, and the calzones are even better.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

OK, so my wife and I didn't actually GO here. We just ordered a large Pepperoni Amore pizza from them and had it delivered to our hotel room (as we were just passing through / spending one night in town).

It was a few hours past our normal meal time, so I was HUNGRY. And my wife is a pepperoni nut who often feels like a lot of places skimp on the pepperoni (even if we order EXTRA pepperoni).

So we were curious as to just what this pizza would be like. (You never know what you're gonna get when you gamble on a local pizza place in an unfamiliar town.)

They were about 10 minutes later than they predicted on the delivery, but it was a Friday night and this whole town seems to have swelled with people: We weee told the local hifh schools have their graduations this weekend. So, we were patience.

And our patience was rewarded with a HOT yummy pizza that was COVERED with pepperoni! The crust was wonderful! Just the right amount of chewiness! And the price was certainly fair!