“Delivered to our hotel room: hot, yummy pizza!”
Review of Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #116 of 417 Restaurants in Clarksville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

OK, so my wife and I didn't actually GO here. We just ordered a large Pepperoni Amore pizza from them and had it delivered to our hotel room (as we were just passing through / spending one night in town).

It was a few hours past our normal meal time, so I was HUNGRY. And my wife is a pepperoni nut who often feels like a lot of places skimp on the pepperoni (even if we order EXTRA pepperoni).

So we were curious as to just what this pizza would be like. (You never know what you're gonna get when you gamble on a local pizza place in an unfamiliar town.)

They were about 10 minutes later than they predicted on the delivery, but it was a Friday night and this whole town seems to have swelled with people: We weee told the local hifh schools have their graduations this weekend. So, we were patience.

And our patience was rewarded with a HOT yummy pizza that was COVERED with pepperoni! The crust was wonderful! Just the right amount of chewiness! And the price was certainly fair!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

The overall experience was just simply terrible. The food was very low quality and resembled a meal made from week old leftovers. Service was pretty much nonexistent unless you count having to sit for an hour and listen to uncensored sassy comments regarding the employees being unhappy with the owners. This truly was a negative experience in every literal sense of the word.

2  Thank DexterTrav
Reviewed 29 January 2016

Here I was thinking domino's pizza was bad, well, Luigi's takes bad to a whole other level. I'm not a picky eater but was blown away at how terrible their pizza is. It is by far the cheapest looking, sparse and crappiest pizza I have ever had the misfortune of eating. I will never get those 5 minutes or calories back, nor the 15 bucks I paid for the piece of garbage. I will take this pizza to the homeless guy down the street and hope he doesn't hate it just as much as I do.

3  Thank Penpen89
Reviewed 31 December 2015

I tried Luigi's pizza for the first time and it was very good. Delivery was fast. I couldn't get over the size of the 20 inch pizzas. I tried the sausage and pepperoni. I fell in love with the sauce. It was sweet and just the right amount. I'll definitely try them again when I'm in Clarksville, TN.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

By far the best pizza for delivery. It is our go to delivery pizza, they've always been prompt in getting the food to us and we've never had any issues.