All reviewscomfortable pillowsjacuzzi tubcheck in was easythe breakfast arearoom was cleanflat screenabove averagestaff was friendlydeskflorida
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I assumed that this hotel would be as lacking as the ones next door but was pleasantly suprised! Staff was GREAT! Room was clean and modern. Breakfast could be better but I'd take comfort over food in this situation any day! We travel alot and this is one of the gems! Plan to stay here each time we're in town!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Darlene R
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Guest satisfaction is our number one objective so we really appreciate the input regarding our staff and breakfast. We are always looking for ways to improve upon the guest experience so thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

this hotel was very nice the staff took care of you and made sure that you were happy. my daughter drew a picture for one of the staff members and she told her that she would fix her strawberry pancakes then when we didn't show she asked what happened. they make sure you have everything you need no matter what time. thank you for the friendly staff and next time we are in town we will stay there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

ATLDIRTYBIRDS,

Thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service of Comfort Inn Clarksville Hotel. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a nice surprise . Stayed here on our way home from Florida. Room was comfortable and shower very nice and hot when I wanted it to be! Breakfast was free and delicious! Check in was easy and there was actually someone in the breakfast area in the morning! Kary even took my wife’s plate when she was done. He was cleaning the whole time. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

David56Chicago,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share it.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

upon arrival we (my mother and i) were greeted by the front desk clerk by the name of Tanzya she was very friendly we made her laugh and she made us laugh even on our second night there Tanzya was just as bubbly our room was very clean we was pleased with it the next day we went down for breakfast and the gentleman that was working was very pleasant and full of energy he made sure everyone that was in the breakfast area was happy and taken care of if he put something new out he made sure that everyone knew that there was something new or fresh out he even cleared our table off he was amazing both mornings we was very pleased at the variety that was offered we would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We appreciate your acknowledgment of the efforts of our staff to make you feel at home and the opportunity to let them know that they're doing a great job! We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My mom booked us a room for 2 nights at this hotel. We were greeted warmly by the front desk and told how good the hot breakfast was. We were told many times in many ways about the breakfast. Our room appeared to be clean although seriously needing some maintenance like paint and updating overall, we didn't see too much amiss. I did see an "earwig" type bug in the bathroom but only once the first night. The tub in this room was HUGE. I've never seen a tub that big in a hotel. If I had been the type to take baths in hotels (which I'm not) I would have enjoyed it. The breakfast the morning of the 1st overnight was very disappointing. We had to ask for coffee and ask for eggs and food. The eggs were cooked in flat hard very done disks. We decided to go to waffle house across the street. We were out all day that day and when we came back, one of the beds had been made but not the other ?????? Weird. The 2nd morning's breakfast was better and the gentleman in attendance was very accommodating and prepared. We enjoyed it more but couldn't bring ourselves to eat those "eggs." We explained our issues to the front desk on departure the 2nd morning and was apologized to but no points were offered for our inconvenience or anything more to draw us back for another chance. I would say that if I was pushed to, I would come back to this hotel but if there was another option, probably. not.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 119 - Huge tub 1st floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

aprilcantrel,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We strive to give you a wonderful experience, and I am very happy to discover that you enjoyed your stay; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with breakfast service. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.