“Yummy!!”

El Potrillo
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Church Hill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Yummy mexican food and the owners are always so friendly. We absolutely love this place!! Definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

I was very disappointed in this place. It was suggested by my Direct Tv installer I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I eat here once a week and love the fajita's. Can't speak for the other things on the menu.
The staff is friendly and the food is quick. Not a 5 star joint but pretty darn good for Church
Hill.
The reviews some people put on here do not reflect the service/food quality I have experienced.
I would put it on par with the Mexican restaurants in Rogersville or Kingsport.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

If this is authentic Mexican food,I'm done with it.They must be in business with Church Hill Inn next door.Both are poor excuses for a business.

1  Thank Fred J
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

Standard Mexican cuisine with low cost. Food came out fast, hot and exactly as ordered. Wait staff was pleasant & kept drinks and chips/salsa refilled.

Chips were fresh and salsa was more on the puréed side vs. chunky. We enjoyed our food and we would return again.