1,397 results
All reviewsdouble treegreat locationwarm cookiesfront deskwithin walking distanceself parknice hotelbusiness tripvalet parkingchildren's museumbreakfast buffetrooms were very cleantennessee aquariumstaff was very friendlywould stay here againbed was comfortablefire pit
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was greeted by the most friendly staff. They met all my expectations and the accomodations were great! The room was clean and very comfortable. They provided all the little extras to make the stay more like home, and the cookies at check in were delicious. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Patricia M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Joyce C,

We are thrilled to learn your stay exceeded your expectations and hope you will visit us in the near future!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I enjoyed my visit to this hotel other than the toilet was not cleaned properly and I got a hold of a maid in the hall to clean it. One of the drawers in the room had cookie crumbs in it, I just kept my things in the suitcase. So maid cleaning service needs to be improved. The lobby is very appealing, pool right outside the lobby door, I did not use the pool as I felt it was too exposed, I like more privacy. You can take an elevator or walk up the lobby stairs to the bar and where our group had their buffet meals. The meals were delicious. Employees were friendly and helpful. I had no view other than the parking lot, had a hard time sleeping. This hotel is in the heart of downtown and walking distance to many things of interest. They have free electric buses to take you to a few places of interest.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear sydette2016,

We sincerely appreciate your candid feedback concerning your recent stay with us. I am so sorry to learn your experience was less than perfect, especially concerning your room cleanliness as we pride ourselves on friendly service and clean accommodations. Please contact me directly at pmartinez@vhghotels.com so we can Make it Right for you next time!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We have been to this hotel before and the staff welcomed us back! Very nice, friendly staff at reception and the bar. They talked to us for a while and made excellent dinner recommendations for us. Hip, modern hotel and great Location!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Margaret L,

We are very appreciative of you taking the time to provide a positive review and we hope to host you in the near future!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This entire staff day or night and especially Maya more helpful regardless of what you needed I will stay here again next year when I come for wine overwater And the in-house restaurant as an awesome cheeseburger!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear redpickett,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Maya, one of our many friendly Guest Service Representatives. Maya is truly an asset to our hotel as she goes out of her way to provide friendly service with a smile. We will be certain to pass on your food & beverage feedback to our award-winning Chef Dao Le! Thanks again for choosing us while staying in Chattanooga!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Visiting Chattanooga for family wedding. The staff made us feel like the most important people at every interaction. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Thanks for the cookies and for shuttle services.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear aarmeniakos,

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and favorable review. We hope you enjoyed the wedding while in Chattanooga and are pleased to learn we exceeded your expectations.