“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FOOD!”

Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant Chattanooga
Reserve with OpenTable
Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant Chattanooga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 922 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 25
Description: Puckett's serves the best in southern fare daily, breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week! BBQ pulled pork, ribs, fried chicken, burgers, steaks and more!
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The menu prices should be more..because the portions of food you get is big. I had the SMOKED meat loaf (fresh hamburger and brisket mixed, with diced red peppers and onion) and SMOKED with their BBQ sauce. The slice of meat loaf covered one side of the platter in length and was about 3/4 of an inch thick. This is topped with mushroom gravy. This meal came with green beans (cooked with fat back and onions) and real mashed potatoes with three choices of gravy. OH YEAH...EXCELLENT!
My wife is Vegan...AND they let you o substitute a Vegan black bean burger in place of any hamburger dinner! HARD to find places that do that!! Again..her platter was FULL.
Our daughter, a very picky eater...ate ALL of her cheese hamburger (and she eats them with ONLY cheese and ketchup) and french fries. AGAIN... her platter was full.
Service was great too and besides the server checking to make sure we had plenty to drink, two different managers stopped to chat with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Our experience at this restaurant was a good one. My family and I went to the aquarium for Father's Day and got hungry after we finished the first building. Puckett's was very close to the aquarium which made it very convenient. We are a party of 5 and were promptly seated. The menu was great for both the adults and kids. My youngest son is a very picky eater and the restaurant accommodated that. They have a grilled PB&J on the menu which they easily turned into just a regular PB sandwich. It was great to have them accommodate us like that. My other children enjoyed their meals and my wife and I did also. My wife had the Fried Green Tomato BLT which she said was amazing. I had the chicken salad sandwich which was also very good. Our server was also very nice and attentive. I heard another table across the way also commenting about the food and the service. Give it a shot if you are close by.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We went before going to the Aquarium. Daniel was our waiter and he was awesome! We were in and out in a timely manner and the food was terrific. We will definitely eat breakfast here again, and will have to try lunch or supper. It was a nice, relaxed atmosphere and we enjoyed it.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped here with my family for lunch while on vacation. Great food and location. I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich that was out of this world. Pucketts is good for the whole family.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Ate lunch here before continuing on with the aquarium tour. Great place to eat. The servers were attentive and efficient. I had the hamburger and my husband had the club. Large portion sizes and the burger was juicy. Prices were decent as well averaging 10-15$ for most food items. I did think the child's prices were somewhat steep. 6-8$.