“With "fine tuning" Casablanca could be good.”

Casablanca Mediterranean Restaurant & Hookah Lounge
Description: Casablanca serves authentic Mediterranean food in an authentic ambiance. It also offers a nightly lavish boutique style lounge.
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I am hoping, this unique Mediterranean Restaurant is successful. The restaurant is combined with a Hookah Bar of which, I had not interest in trying. It does seem to be a popular " place to go" these days. There is entertainment on a limited basis. Schedule should be checked for that. Ample parking and reservations are accepted.

We ordered take out, since food was our only interest. Brought it home and ate soon after.
The restaurant and bar are attractive on the inside and the prices are very good.The food is very well seasoned and delicious. I think it was a little over-cooked, but that is an easy fix. It is a good place to chill out and enjoy the taste of the Mediterranean.

I wanted to try several choices, so we our selections were different. The wraps sounded delicious, but thought plates would carry home better.

We ordered one appetizer( Mazzah) Mutabal

I chose the Kufta Kabob plated ( ground lamb) The plates come with tzatziki, a choice of one mazzah ( from appetizer list), rice and bread.

My husband chose the Lamb skewer platter with delicious hummus, rice and bread.

The servings are plentiful and delicious. A very healthy choice for dinner.

This is a nice addition to our Northshore area and I wish them well.

Good for couples, friends, business, family ( early dining)