“Delicious”

Maple Street Biscuit Company- City Center
Ranked #3 of 886 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Southern comfort food with a modern twist
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good food, good atmosphere, courteous staff. Very beautiful shop. Very unique way of announcing your good. Good location. Good biscuits, good coffee. You even got to select a mug to drink out of, saving waste.

1  Thank Robert D

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Something for everyone! Biscuits and gravy were delicious. Sweet potato fries are yummy. I’d skip the mustard dip. Chicken and waffles the best. Heading there again before we go home.

2  Thank kathystephens2016
Reviewed 31 March 2018

In the heart of tourist area downtown, it was a great location. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff was friendly. We ordered the BAM Waffles-A-MAZING and the Grit Bowl, which was OK. (I hoped the Cream Cheese in the Grits would have wowed me more, but not so much. They were OK)
I would go back again, because the menu choices were endless and it was affordable.

2  Thank KAREN T
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My boys and I visited while on vacation because of the great reviews and they were all right. The food was delicious and seasoned to perfection. We had the mac n cheese, smoky mountain grits, the farmer, and the sticky maple. Portions were just enough and we all left full. I love the cafeteria vibe of the place and when I asked for plasticware they provided them without hesitation. I highly recommend and will visit next time we're in town.

2  Thank TiJuana D
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

What a fun little breakfast place! Very chill and fun atmosphere and that doesn’t even mention the biscuits which where so creative, tasty and stacked to the sky. Would definitely return for sure. Great twists on southern classics!

1  Thank AdrienneHand