“Cold drinks, friendly staff”

HiFi Clyde's Chattanooga
Ranked #21 of 896 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Good Food. Good Drinks. Good Times.
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Walking around Chattanooga, we got thirsty and ended up at HiFi Clydes to get some drinks. We didn’t know what to expect, but were pleasantly surprised. It was crowded and the staff were friendly and attentive. We sat at the bar and were brought water without asking, which was great since it was hot outside. Didn’t eat anything, but had a few beers, played some ping pong and left. We enjoyed ourselves and recommend the place.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I arrived about 1:15 and were seated immediately. The menu was expansive and it took a few minutes to decide. While sitting there one of the managers named Matt stopped at our table. He was very nice and knowledgeable about their menu. My wife ordered the pimento cheese sandwich with sweet potato fries. I ordered the debris sandwich with bbq chips. The sandwich came with a small container of mushrooms and gravy. I had hoped it would have been similar to the ones in new Orleans but it wasn't. We ordered the candied bacon and it was awesome. Overall the food was good and we will be back.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

In the Chattanooga area and rarely come downtown to eat. We decided to try some place we never been and ended up at Hi-Fi Clydes. We were both quite impressed with the food and the service! We decided to start off with an appetizer and chose the Philly cheesesteak egg rolls, and were very pleased with them . Great flavor and the cheese dip that came with it was excellent. My wife had the The BLT and I had the Big D mac and cheese. The BLT had the candy bacon avocado,, lettuce, tomato and then a choice of one of their three flavors of House made chips. I ended up with the mac and cheese that had chicken, pablano, red peppers, chipotle, corn, roasted cauliflower and I was blown away. Abby was our server and was on top of her game the entire meal. My glass never got 2/3 empty before she had a another full glass of tea, she checked on us multiple times to see if we needed anything and to make sure we were enjoying our meal, great attitude and excellent service! Definitely a place I would recommend giving a shot when in the Chattanooga area.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

So this was my last stop for the local group comprised of: Taco Mamicita, Urban Stack, Community Pie and Milk & Honey. Consistent with the others in the family you get great service, good value and good food, with some unique twists. I personally tried the meat loaf which I truly enjoyed and I shared in some of the Wings with my wife, which were outstanding! Like Community Pie and Urban Stack there is a good bear selection and some wonderful signature drinks. My only regret, it took me this long to give Clyde’s a try. I will be back.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Went to Clyde’s for dinner on a Friday night. They had a live music band that was pretty good. Our waiter was very good. I had a jungle juice cocktail which was deliciously sweet and the alcohol snuck up on me! I had the jerk chicken with the veggies and Gouda mash potatoes. He chicken was good, not as spicy as I’d expect but it was still tasty. The vegetables were just weird, I wouldn’t suggest those. My friend had the shrimp and raved about them so definitely try that if you go. It’s worth a stop.