All reviews bedroom suite room was clean social hour full kitchen yogurt kitchen area hamilton place biscuits and gravy breakfast buffet hot tub i highly recommend this hotel a wonderful stay halfway point road trip fitness center early check upon check
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately, my Husband and I had to rush from the west coast to Chattanooga on a family emergency. Because we were in a pickle, I booked a hotel express deal on Priceline.com. Luckily, I was smart enough to only book through that site for 2 nights. We were booked at the Holiday Inn on Center Street and upon walking into the room, I knew that I made a huge mistake. The room smelled of mold and I was frantic as to what we would do after the 2 nights were up ( that’s a different review for a different day ).

Then, my husband remembered that he had a friend that he grew up with and recalled him mentioning that he was employed at the Staybridge Suites. He reached out to Terrance and explained to him that we would need to book an extended stay and without hesitation, accommodations were set up for us in a seamless and professional manner. We are 4 nights into our stay and so far, we have no complaints. If ever we need anything in our room, the guest services desk is more than happy to assist. The trash is taken up, and our room is left clean with all of our personal effects as we left them. I cannot thank you and your staff enough for being there for us during an extremely stressful time. You all were able to assist us with removing one huge task off of our check list. We will definitely consider staying here again if the need arises and will refer others as well.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Had a wonderful stay again at Staybridge Suites. Thanks Terrance and crew for promptly addressing my needs. I can't wait to return. I hope things are going great for Lauren (I miss her).
See you all soon!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a half way point between Cleveland and Tampa, a place for a family of 6 plus a dog. I found it first try. Clean and modern, pet friendly. Absolutely loved the breakfast, maybe the best we have had so far. Cheese omelettes, biscuits and gravy, potatoes, meat, and of course waffles. For a family of 6 that's like $60 value when traveling. Good rate, will definitely be back here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I just don't get the good write ups on this property. It's in desperate need of a complete refurbishment and in fact one employee told me it's coming next year.

It's dirty. Carpets and furniture in public areas and in bedrooms are grubby. Base rooms are tiny with full size beds not queens. The bed itself has cheap brown plastic box covers and you dare not site on the stained and nasty sofa.

If it was $60 a night then ok - but at $170 with tax it's a rip off. Do yourself a favor and stay at the holiday inn across the road.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hi Expattraveler100!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us among your many lodging options, and we appreciate your willingness to share your feedback. I'm very sorry to learn though that you weren't too happy with our room cleanliness and property maintenance.

Everybody here wants each of our guests to leave with pleasant memories. That said, our housekeeping and maintenance teams are alerted about your concerns for immediate action. Should you want to discuss this further, please touch base with us via IHGService@ihg.com with your reservation and contact information.

Thank you for making IHG hotels your home away from home! I hope you will give us a chance again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Many thanks,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 August 2017

In Chattnooga for softball tournament and our entire team stayed at this hotel. Hotel was very clean, staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Best breakfast ever! Free dinners and drinks first part of the week were great for our already stretched budget. The last day, our girls had to leave before breakfast was served and the hotel made each of them a goody bag so they could eat on the way to the field. Kuddos to the entire staff!

Room Tip: best breakfast, large and clean rooms, friendly staff
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends