All reviews bedroom suite room was clean social hour yogurt full kitchen hamilton place biscuits and gravy breakfast bar hot tub the holiday inn living area free breakfast i highly recommend this hotel a wonderful stay fitness center breakfast was excellent stayed one night
Reviewed 24 April 2016

We were very happy with this motel. It was close to the freeway so easy to get to. Our room was towards the back so we did not hear the noise. The room did look out at the gas station so not the best view. However, the room was comfortable, clean, had a very convenient kitchen, good wifi, and free use of the washers and dryers! Just needed to buy soap for about a dollar at the front desk. Not too far from a shopping center to buy groceries. The free breakfasts were good, as well as the limited but free dinners on weekdays. It's a bit challenging to turn left out of the motel property to get back on the freeway due to traffic. Price was also good. Although this motel is away from the main town attractions, it was not difficult to get downtown. Motel was full so parking was a bit challenging to find at times.

Room tip: Rooms at the far back were relatively quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel was by far one of the best ones I have visted!
FREE hot breakfast
FREE wifi
FREE washer and dryer
FREE parking
FREE fresh baked cookies every night
The room was clean and the kitchen made eating out less because theres a small stove in room. Kitchen is well lit and rooms are on opposite sides of room with full bathrooms on EACH SIDE!
We did have a problem with the dvd player because the picture was grey and not color but WHO CARES my sons had a blast!
I like that you are able to control the temperature on both sides of the room because my sister has the winter side and my room felt like summer ;)
The pool was supposed to be indoor "heated" but was cold, the hot tub made up for that though. Theres was no room service, for the people who dont know how to cook, but ALL restaurants are within walking distance! I would recommend this to thousands of people and would love to come back when my money permits me to.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

My wife and I recently stayed at this Staybridge and we found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is OK but it's starting to show its age. My biggest complaint has to do with the traffic noise due to the hotel's location. The hotel is situated right on Shallowford road close to several traffic lights. Our room was on the Shallowford road end of the property and it faced the highway. The traffic noise on that end of the hotel is terribly loud at all hours of the day and night. I have nothing against Staybridge Suites but I don't think we'll stay here again.

Room tip: Be sure to request a higher numbered (even numbers) room, on the west side of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on the way to and from FL over spring break. 2 beds and pullout couch was great for us. Pool was ok but disappointed hot tub was broken. Little kitchen was nice but we didn't use it for our short stays. Very good breakfast with quick, hot and cold options. Plenty there with steady stream of guests coming in. Check in staff was great. Would stay here again.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

We booked on Priceline and it booked us queen with pullout sofa. We were two guys on a motorcycle trip so this would not work for us. The hotel was sold out. Chantelle who was checking us in looked and looked and found a very recent cancellation and put us into a room with two double beds.
She was so calm, professional, and accommodating.
Perfect!

Later, when we realized we had left ours at home....she gladly found not one... but two USB phone chargers from the hotel lost and found. The first one did not work with our phones. Again Chantelle saved the day. Great service.

The suite was great. Plenty of room. The kitchen was a nice feature although we only used it for ice and chilling beverages. Very clean.

Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Hot breakfast casserole, eggs, sausage, and lots of healthful items. We took some apples and granola bars for the road.

This was our first experience at a Staybridge suites but would definitely look for another on our next trip.