“Great Location.”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great chilis great location amazing service will return to this area the parking is $6 but its for the whole day because the parking lot is always full in the back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

First let me say, the food and service was good. However, my daughter ordered a grilled chicken kids meal. She didn't want the cut up nuggets, she wanted a chicken breast and fries. Our local Chili's does this with no problem and just charges us for the kids meal. Not this Chili's. Our server told us that a grilled chicken breast was on the "secret menu" but it wouldn't be a problem to get that to her. What? When my bill came, her chicken breast and fries were 9.99 plus 2.87 for her drink. We won't be back.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

A group of us went here Saturday night. There 9 of us. The server was fairly new so I can understand some oversights, however, my lemonade was never refilled (or offered to be) and my order didn't come as ordered. The same was true for someone else in our group. The wait seemed like FOREVER for our order to arrive. The crazy thing was we waited for a while and a group that was seated way after us had their food arrive at the same time as us. How bizarre.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The chicken enchilada soup on the lunch combo menu was really good. It reminded me of the skillet queso. It came topped with cheese and tortilla chip strips.

I had the half order of chicken fajitas as my entree. This dish needs some work. The chicken did not have flavor at all. The appearance of the chicken was also strange- like the grill marks seemed fake and it was spongy white. It didn't taste bad but really didn't have a grill flavor like it should - perhaps it is pre-cooked, then pulled out of cold storage and warmed in a microwave before being thrown into the sizzling skillet with onions and peppers? No fajita flavor other than peppers and Pico.

A 4 for the soup and 2 for the fajitas effort averages to 3.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a typical Chili's just outside the aquarium and river walk area downtown. Always the best chips and salsa, and a new simpler menu. Cold beer and great food.