“Awesome Cheeseburgers”

Dining options: Delivery
Seymour, Tennessee
“Awesome Cheeseburgers”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

The food here is excellent with service that is very good. The theme is that of a fifties diner. I will definitely return. Only drawback is parking which is typical of downtown Chattanooga.

Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Collegedale, Tennessee
“Fun!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

They have a wall of people who have at the pounder! Fun wall to look at at. I have never tried it myself : ) Our kids love that their burgers are served in 1950s cars. The burgers are huge and dripping with goodness. You can order them how you like them. your style of cheese and everything. They also have great milk shakes!

Visited March 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Largest burgers in Chattanooga”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Great low prices with good quality food. They have the largest hamburger in Chattanooga.

Visited February 2012
Trenton, Georgia
“I wont be going back, good burger but not in my budget”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Having never been, I purchased a groupon for Cheeburger Cheeburger thinking my kids are always in the market for hamburgers. Once we arrived (after spending a long time driving around looking for a parking spot), we had to wait for a while to even get a seat. Then it was so crowded we had to wait a while to get a server to take our order. I was horrified at the prices! No way am I happy about dropping $50 for a lunch of hamburger and fries for 4 people! Evidently there are a lot of people in Chattanooga for whom this is no problem, as there were people cheerfully ordering $7-$10 hamburgers all around us! Fries are purchased seperately and come in a basket usually to be shared by the group at the table. My husband and 2 children said the hamburger was really good (you get to choose from a huge selection of free toppings). I ordered the basic salad which also offered a large selection of free toppings. If money is not tight for you, then by all means go and enjoy the "voted best burger in town". But if you are on a budget and just want a simple burger and fries, this is not the place for you. Place was clean and servers were friendly.

• Visited February 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Big burgers, long list of free toppings, yum!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

No matter what you like on a burger, Cheeburger Cheeburger has it! The burgers are good and the 50s atmosphere...well, I'm not so big on it, but I'll be back! Also, the service can be a bit slow, but you're getting a fresh burger! The location is great for going to a show at Vaudeville Cafe or other evening entertainment venues.

• Visited January 2012