“I LOVE THE EMBASSY!!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The Embassy in Chattanooga is a very nice hotel. My experience always leaves me with an upscale feeling. The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are beautiful. It’s the only hotel I ever stay in when I come to Chattanooga.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

We are truly honored and humbled to have you as a repeat customer here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place - thank you so very much for all your business and for taking the time to write such kind comments. We look forward to being your lodging choice in our city for years to come.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This hotel is nice for an overnight family to stay if you are going to lookout mountain or ruby falls.
The hotel is clean and has a nice buffet breakfast
It is close to shopping and restaurants as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

I am glad you and your family enjoyed your recent visit and found us to be a good location in order to enjoy the attractions of our city. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My review and experience soon after this hotel opened was exceptional. I book my daughter in this hotel and other visitors. Since my home is surrounded by trees, we decided to check in for one night during Hurricane Nate, I requested early check in , because the height of the storm was expected between 3 and 5. We arrived with our daughter and grand daughter in the pouring rain. We were told by a very unfriendly clerk that they had a full house and that check in was at 3:00. She did not offer to store our things or suggest that we wait or have a meal in the restaurant as most hotels that I have stayed both domestic and international. Another friendly clerk asked me about the upgrade that I requested. We ate lunch in the restaurant at Ruth Chris and was able to check into our room near the check in time. The room was clean, but the sofa was quite uncomfortable. I would hate to sleep on it. The reception was fun with great drink options and light refreshments. The bartender did a great job with a constant line waiting for her great drinks, We had an issue of an almost empty roll of Toliet paper. My husband called down and waited an hour. He eventually had to go get toliet paper downstairs. The breakfast improved over the years. This was one of best that I consumed in an Embassy Suites. The omelets were very tasty. Happy that the visit ended on a pleasant note.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you both for taking the time to write such a detailed review and for your obvious past and continued loyalty to our hotel. While I appreciate your kind comments about our Evening Reception and Breakfast, I am very sorry about the other issues you noted and am not at all happy about these - please accept my apologies. I will personally speak with the appropriate players and share your feedback for counseling purposes. I hope this will not tarnish your overall opinion about us and that you will visit us again in the future to restore your full confidence in us.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The free chocolates that are offered are a nice touch. The staff was very friendly and professional. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I have stayed here once before and everything that time was absolutely perfect. There were a couple issues this time that I had with the state of the room. The floor lamp in the living room area was broken and leaning on the side of the couch. It was really strange as I have never experienced this before. Also, the white shower head showed pink staining as if it had not been cleaned in a while. There also appeared to be some black spotting on the grout. It may have been mold? I was not sure. I did not bother to bring it up to the hotel staff at the time as I was exhausted and we were only there for two nights. This was probably just a fluke and I would definitely give this hotel another try.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for returning to stay with us - we truly appreciate your repeat business. I am glad you were again pleased with your overall experience and felt our staff took good care of you. I apologize for the issues you mentioned and will be sure to have these addressed immediately. I hope we have the chance to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

From check in to departure, the staff were courteous, helpful and gracious. My room was clean and prepared upon arrival. The breakfast and managers reception were just icing on the cake. I will stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

I a so very glad to know you were pleased with your visit and felt like our staff provided you the service you expected; thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit!