All reviews hamilton place room was clean nice hotel shopping and restaurants would stay here again within walking distance convenient location fitness center front desk staff business trip staff was very friendly enjoyed my stay great place to stay indoor pool breakfast buffet road trip hgi
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Remote didn’t work at first. Andrea came quickly to the room and fixed the problem immediately. Needed extra pillows received them in a matter of minutes. Housekeeping staff did an excellent job cleaning the room everyday.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherie D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I enjoyed my stay, clean rooms, good service. As long you are diamond member your breakfast is free and it is a lot better as continental breakfast in a lower class hotel. Unfortunately now hot tub, but you can't have everything. There is a Texas Roadhouse a quarter mile away. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherie D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the staff accommodating and hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while visiting Chattanooga. The room was decent. It looked to had been updated sometime recently although the vents in the room looked otherwise. The pool was nice and my little boy had fun there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with this place. Has a nice little restaurant, updated clean rooms and very friendly staff. Easy to get to and right across the street from several restaurants. The indoor pool was a hit with the kids especially since it was raining outside. Will stay again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lilwhit83

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I wanted to give my sister a nice hotel to stay at the night before her wedding. So glad I chose to spend a little bit more than I normally would by going to a Hilton. We stayed in a double room and I thought it was priced greatly! The staff was very friendly and we stayed there effortlessly. Check in and out process was a breeze! I'd recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay just outside Chattanooga!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family