“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
For $25 additional per night stay, or $100 for entire stay over 4 nights
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mason T
“Mr”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

It was great the picture dont do it justice its beautiful,very quiet and tucked away and had a great time fishing

Beth R
“Love the tranquility.”
Reviewed 21 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I went to see my new granddaughter in Ooltewah. Unfortunately his mother passed away from a long illness the day before.We went to check out the lake and I stepped in a nest of fire ants and got several bites. We did not use the boat, but loved the tranquility of the cabin.Very comfortable, had everything we needed.

Tina J
“Extra comfy cabin in the woods with all accomodations..”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We were pleased with our stay. We only needed food as the cabin was stocked very well with all necessities. The decor was perfect for a relaxing environment and even hand crafted quilts for the beds which were extremely well crafted and extra comfortable. I sure wanted to bring one home with me :). It's about a 40 minute trip in to Chattanooga, so that made for a good day trip. The lake is quiet and comfortable for a little camp fire with marshmallows and hotdogs, etc. I would do it again but in the Summer to enjoy the pool also. Had a great time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Stacy S
“Quiet place......”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a peaceful, stress free stay! This place was beautiful and very clean. The owner was very pleasant to work with. They gave us their number and told us to text or call if we have any problems. We stayed with our little dog, which our dog had a great time as well! This place is very pet friendly. We stayed here and visit Ruby falls, look out mountain, cruise on the Tennessee River, Aquarium, Incline railways in Tennessee Chattanooga. We also visit Howard Finster ( Paradise Garden ) in Georgia. There is a lot to do!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
cwhi7950
Birmingham, Alabama
“WONDERFUL PEACEFUL GETAWAY”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I stayed at this vacation rental in June 2014 and we absolutely LOVED it! I actually just checked the availability today because we are planning to go back. It's a lovely little home that is nice and clean and furnished with all the amenities of home. I liked how peaceful, private, and quiet it was. Of course the private in ground pool was my favorite part. It did rain a bit when we vacationed there, so unfortunately we didn't get to take the boat out on the lovely lake. I'm hoping the next time we will be able to enjoy the lake and some fishing on the boat. Mel Key was an absolute pleasure to do business with, and hope to do so again real soon! I also love that it's only a two hour drive from Birmingham,AL! (I had to choose the earliest date in the drop down box in order to submit this review, although we visited a year prior).

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing