All reviewsfire pittennessee riverview of the riverfrosted glasscorn holeoutside patioturkey sausageparking feerooms are spacioussliding doorpool and hot tubpay to parksouthern bellesitting areaoatmealwalk in showergreat property
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a great place to stay. Got a river view hotel with balcony, and it was one of the most relaxing days we had on our trip to TN. The hotel is situated right on the river with a walkway that leads to neighboring areas. The hot breakfast included with the room had a good variety of food. The staff was friendly. If you fancy a game of corn hole or enjoying a drink on their patio facing the river, don't hesitate to book a room at this location.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raquel B
Reviewed 8 October 2017

There's a lot to do in Chattanooga, and the Suites is a perfect base. My sister booked riverfront suite with outside private balcony, and worth every cent. Renovated clean suite with gorgeous large bathroom. We could also hang out on the balcony out of view of those on patio around fire pit. Breakfast was usual hot buffet, eggs waffle maker etc but good. I like there is a bar on site but drinks are expensive (8 bucks for a 4 ounce pour of average wine). Bartender had Margarator going Sunday night, so added a shot & happily retired to the balcony, looking at the river.

Room Tip: Get room on the end esp if facing river due to noise from cornhole board and fire pit area...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We have been here several times but has been a year since last visit
We were amazed at how much the rate had increased The room was clean and comfortable . If you are handicapped make sure you get a room that is for a handicapped. Person. Bathroom assistance grab bars are not common place the breakfast buffet is not what it used to be

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Ben M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear your room was clean and comfortable. We hope to see you in in the future should your travels bring you back to Chattanooga!

Ben Montgomery
SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor
423-834-9300

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed for two weeks and everything was perfect. The staff went above and beyond! Everyone was friendly and had a smile. I had 2 packages shipped to me during my stay and they received them for me and even called to let me know they arrived. The also refrigerated a dozen cupcakes for me so I could take them to work as a treat for the team. The rooms are terrific!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jblackeagle555
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Overall a fantastic stay from beginning to end. Beds could stand to be a bit softer and the A/C should be a bit cooler upon entering but those are minor issues. Room was spotless. Large room with a good view & very quiet. Breakfast was great. Prob the best hotel breakfast I've had in a couple years! Staff was friendly. Kids loved the pool even though a bit on the small side. Location is perfect; about a 7-8 min walk to downtown but yet out of the way enough to be out of the hustle and bustle right in the river. Would definitely go back again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family