“Lovely Boutique Hotel in the heart of Chattanooga”
Review of The Dwell Hotel

The Dwell Hotel
Ranked #24 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This hotel is the definition of "boutique" - The furnishings and decor are super cool. My room was huge, had a fireplace, outdoor sitting area, and the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever experienced. The staff were very friendly, and I would have given it an "excellent" except for two minor things - Because of the hardwood floors, it is very loud when other guests walk above or outside your door. I found it a bit hard to go to sleep initially. Second, although delivered very quickly, the breakfast was not that great. It could have just been what I ordered. But, overall, this place is fantastic. I would definitely stay there again. The vibe is wonderful.

Room Tip: Top floor might be best in terms of noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tina B

Reviewed 18 April 2017

The Dwell Hotel is amazing on every level! First off, the design, it's like you've stepped back in time. So unique and gorgeous! If I lived in Chattanooga I'd be at the Matilda Midnight bar every night! Everyone there was so genuinely nice and helpful. Complimentary valet parking, breakfast is included (and this is no continental breakfast! It's a menu and it's delicious!) We went for our 1st anniversary which just happen to be Easter weekend. So we basically had the place to ourselves. Unfortunately I didn't plan well as far as dinner at the Terra Mae, they are closed Sundays. So we didnt get to experience their menu. But I loved our experience so much I know we'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura V
Reviewed 14 April 2017

The room was lovely.......the balcony ...butted up against another building....that was
filthily ...the promise of a private balcony...was a draw.....awful......the staff is wonderful.....and very accommodating....the concept is wonderful......

Room Tip: just ask when processing reservation if the balcony has a view.....
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Katto Z,
So happy to hear you enjoyed almost everything about your stay here. When making reservations it is always best to call the hotel if you have any questions, that way we can help you hand select the best room for you! The building next door is not ours, and we understand looking at a roof is not the best view. For this reason, the private balcony rooms are less expensive and we are in the process of redesigning the barriers....please bear with us. Let us know when you will be back and we will make sure you get the best view we have!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I love the Dwell. For those of you accustomed to boutique hotels in big cities...Look out. This is a MUST stay. The decor is jaw dropping, the food is unbelievable, and the service second to none. Ask for L'Erin, she is a sweetheart. At the bar, try one of their cocktails...Their bartender is on point.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Deltaflash
Management response:Responded 15 April 2017

So glad you enjoyed your stay here, we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Simply the most delightful hotel stay in many moons, and I travel a LOT. Remarkably, I have no suggestions for improvement. Mattress and linens were luxurious- so much so that I'm purchasing the same locally-made mattress (Murmaid iCool) for my home. You simply cannot go wrong stating here. Did I mention the delicious breakfast?

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

HappyCamperKY,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, we kinda love the mattresses too! Can't wait to have you back.