My family and I stayed at the Chattanoogan as a Spring Break Vacation. We received the Spring Break Package which included 4 tickets to the Aquarium and 4 tickets to the Discovery Museum at a really good price. The outside of this hotel looks different than any hotel I have gone to but the inside is beautiful. The only problem I encountered was my room came with free valet parking but they tried to charge me at the beginning of my stay and at the end of my stay. The staff was very friendly and corrected it for me. I also wish there was a microwave in the room and complimentary breakfast would have been nice. Overall everything was great. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga