All reviews lookout mountain taco bell cracker barrel cinnamon rolls room was clean front desk ruby falls pancake maker incline railway would stay here again free breakfast indoor pool yogurt one night stay biscuits and gravy short drive staff was very friendly
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain is a pillar among hotels. It stands as an example of what a real hotel should be. Clean, comfortable, spacious, accommodating, friendly, and well-stocked.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Thank David Liebe Har... I
Alicia L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear David,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a five star review of our hotel! We truly appreciate your feedback.

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The hospitality was amazing, the food was fantastic, and the beds were so so comfortable. We will definitely be back. The hotel was extremely clean and we could not have asked for a better time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Alicia L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear lem2184,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is an old property that is worn out. Despite some efforts by the ownership, the property needs a complete rehab. Breakfast was not good and my AC did not work. I am finding many properties I stay at to be in the same situation. No maintenance, nasty interiors, and overall poor management. The standards in the US are dropping at an alarming rate. I travel for a living and I see a different hotel every week and as far as HI Express goes, this one is below average for sure. The shower was not cleaned either.

Room Tip: Away from the highway
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear ecommerce1843,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a candid review of our hotel! We truly appreciate your feedback.

Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the issues you experienced during your recent stay with us. Rest assured that I will be discussing your comments with our team in an effort to improve our service for future guests.

We hope that you will give us another chance to impress you the next time you are visiting the area.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed there 9/23/2017 - 9/25/2017 as we were in Chattanooga for the Ironman race. We stayed in room 219. The first night rate was $199 and the second night was $139. The total bill was $396.31. And for all that we got a sink that, well, I don't even want to know what happened in it. I'm not sure if the finish was gone or if it was stained. And the shower didn't drain. I took a 5 minute shower and still had water above my ankle. No luggage carts, either. The girl at the front desk (can't remember her name) was very friendly and the check in was easy. But for almost $400 over 2 nights...yeah, terribly overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Alicia L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear IndyIronman,

Thank you so much for leaving a candid review of our hotel! We truly appreciate your feedback.

We hope that you will give us another chance to impress you the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms were spacious & clean, front desk service was superb & the breakfast was off the chain. Jan was entertaining , friendly and the ideal person for that job. The food was prepared perfectly, arranged to wet your appetite. Thank you Jan. Frankie was so friendly, professional, well versed to identify with the guests. Thank you Frannie. My son Hosea Fain Jr & wife Jackie, from Dallas, Rose Winters, daughter from Grand Prairie, my 100 yr old Mother-in-Law and myself just loved the staff & their excellent service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Alicia L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear E J F,