1,469 results
All reviewsindoor outdoor poolgreat locationwithin walking distancechildren's museumcorner suitefire pitcreative discovery museumtwo blocksparking garagefree breakfasttennessee aquariumwafflesthe breakfast areaper daygreat place to staydefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights during spring break for my son's birthday. We stayed on the 6th (top) floor in a suite with 2 queen beds. The suite had a large couch which converted into a bed, a huge desk with a 40+" flat screen TV, a large bathroom, and a balcony which looked out over the city. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff. The pool was heated and included an indoor and swim-out outdoor section, which our kids loved. The hotel is in a perfect spot to walk to many of Chattanooga's main attractions - the Creative Discovery museum just across the street, the aquarium and river 2 blocks away, and many restaurants and shops within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy that you spent your birthday with us. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Favorite feature was the simulated wood tiles in the rooms. Easy to clean up after previous visitors. Better than carpet that retains spills. Rooms are lovely. Staff was great. Balconies would be great but the downtown road noises make them unpleasant (not the hotel's fault - - just didn't realize it in advance). Close to EVERY attraction downtown.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! I am happy that you enjoyed the new floors. They are significantly more hypoallergenic. I hope you choose to stay with us again. We would love to earn that 5th star from you. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Their goal is to make us happy. So far, so good. Coffee bar. Dinner suggestions traveling with grandkids. Heated pool. Will try that tomorrow.
Looking forward to breakfast. Location is convenient. Will try the discovery museum. It’s across the street.

Room Tip: Walking distance to restaurants.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay! I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

2nd time we've stayed at the hotel. The city is a great middle stop between Chicago and Clearwater. Room was perfect and breakfast was good. Nothing fancy but I like the open dining room in the lobby. Coffee is good enough that we took some to go and skipped a trip to Starbucks. Didn't use the pool either time but looks pretty nice. Chattanooga downtown is really nice and we'd love to come back and stay for a longer visit. When we do, we'll almost certainly stay here.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better as there is traffic downtown.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the great review! I look forward to having you stay longer. Chattanooga is a great city with lots of fun things to do! Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I choose a room through the Hilton HHonors app and was able to use the digital key to check in, so I never was assigned a room through the regular process. When we arrived the smell of room deodorizer was so strong, that I could barely breathe. I tried to call the front desk and see if we could be moved, but no one answered the telephone. We left the fan running in our room and went out to dinner, but when we returned the smell was still very strong and I still could not raise anyone at the front desk. There was a plastic bag tied over the smoke detector, which leads me to believe that someone had smoked in our room and the housekeepers were doing their best to cover up the smell in the room.

I did enjoy the breakfast, although there wasn't anyplace to sit in the lobby, and the flooring in the room was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I have tried to reach out to you separately for more information, but no response. I apologize for any negative experience you had! None of this would fall into our normal procedures in any way. If a room is smoked in, we take that room offline. We use machines, not chemicals to remove the smell. I hope to hear from you for some more information.