All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitefree laundrypool and hot tubfire pitwafflessofa bedbreakfast was excellentwould definitely stay here againliving areabeds were very comfortablefitness centerstaff was very friendlywe've stayedthe breakfast areagreat roomdishwasher
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for two nights and the first impression was great! Upon checking in the staff was so nice and we travel a lot so we were discussing how positive things went. Then the room was nothing like pictured on their website which we discounted as a slight oversight. Then the next morning we went down for breakfast and it was complete chaos. They were out of everything, the only man working had a horrible attitude and was rude, the lady working the front desk was conducting an interview among all the chaos. She literally would go back and forth to the lobby interviewing someone (on a Sunday at 11 while everyone was checking out) while people eating were complaining because there was no forks, spoons, bowls, cream cheese, milk, cream or sugar for coffee, all the food was out and one man with the worst attitude ever was responding to multiple questions while the manager was conducting an interview. It was bad to say the least!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Christina M, Manager at Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We were excited to hear about your interactions with our exceptional staff at check in and were concerned to learn about the breakfast and staffing discrepancy you experienced the next morning. Please accept my sincere apology for the issues during your stay. I have shared your feedback with our Residence Inn team to ensure this does not happen again in the future. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time you are in the Chattanooga area.

Warmest regards,
Christina M.
Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Front desk service assume
Rooms very accommodating
Full size refrigerator
Free breakfast had about anything you wanted and very fresh
Easy access dogs were comfortable
Only drawback Is we were there two nights & 1 of 2 elevators out both days

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
John P, General Manager at Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for the review. I apologize for the inconvenience of the elevator, we had a major issue with and downtime was unavoidable. We are glad that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. Safe travels and thank you so much for your business !

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I ended up here unexpectedly after a cancelled flight left me in Chattanooga for two extra days. I made the reservation last minute on the Marriott App and headed right over. They already had a room ready for me with the keys made when I got there 15 minutes later. I was still quite stressed out due to a situation at the airport with my flight and the airline staff, and the women behind the front desk was so kind and sympathetic to my story. The manager actually came out and apologized to me on behalf of American Airlines (even though she had NOTHING to do with them), something the airline still hasn't done. She then apologized again on behalf of the people of Chattanooga and said that is not how people in their city treat visitors. It was so wonderful and refreshing to meet such nice people!

I went up to the room, which was nice and clean. Everything was in order as you would expect - no complaints at all.

I ultimately ended up changing my travel plans to drive home rather than wait for a flight and checked out at about noon on the next day, a full day early, and they were so accommodating. No issue with the early check out, and an offer to make sure I had everything I needed to get on my way safely.

Would highly recommend this hotel as they have wonderful employees, clean rooms at a good price, and a lot of dining and shopping options very nearby.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
John P, General Manager at Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for the kind review. We hate that a cancelled flight caused you to have to stay with us, but we are glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope that you will return under much better circumstances. Thank You for choosing us!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Very nice hotel, great friendly staff! Enjoyed the reception in the evening as well as the breakfast. We stayed in the two bedroom suite which was very spacious and nice. The staff here is especially friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Not too far from Hamilton Place mall so lots of dining options within a mile of the hotel.

Room Tip: If looking for space the two bedroom is a great option and includes two king beds and a sleeper sofa
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gdpaquin

We love hearing from our guests, especially when we delivered a great stay. Thank you so much for your business !

Reviewed 18 August 2017

It's a little out of the way from I-75 compared to some of the other hotels that are right next door. However, the rooms are very clean and quiet, and they're dog friendly, which is a huge plus.

I was a little irked that my room rate (not including the pet deposit) was $10 higher than what my reservation stated, hence the "Very Good" rating instead of the "Excellent" rating.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank yjdd
John P, General Manager at Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for the review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you in the future. Safe travels and thank you so much for your business!