All reviews rooftop bar floor to ceiling windows peet's coffee laser show valet parking is salads and sandwiches john portman an executive suite complimentary bottled water pet walk area rain shower platinum member top floor city view upscale hotel corner room lovely lobby
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The staff at the Chattanooga Westin were as good as it gets from valet service to room service. I very much enjoyed my stay in this newly opened branch. Must stay again when in town.
Conveniently located where I needed to be

Service 5

Food 5
healthy choices and sky bars a must go plus it’s in the restaurant District

Atmosphere 5
new modern not for stay id pop in for a drink or dinner out on the town

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This new hotel born from the former Blue Cross building is the perfect spot in Chattanooga. I stayed here for work for three nights in March. Centrally located and easy to get to many things in Chattanooga.

Check in at the desk was fast and friendly. I was greeted by staff decked out in tennis shoes and smart jackets. Fun!

The room was ready right away. I went to the bank of elevators and was in my room very quickly-fast efficient elevators. Room was well appointed. Modern comfortable chaise and work station made me feel at home. I was able to be comfy and work when required. Lots of outlets at the bedside and at workstation.

Modern bath with shower. Typical Westin amenities. Iron, fridge, coffee maker... all the good stuff to make you feel at home. Comfy bed with Westin bedding. Very comfy and provided an awesome rest.

Hotel coffee bar has many goodies. I indulged in the fresh salad bar. So nice to be able to eat well on the road.

Highly recommend this hotel. Great value. Professsional staff. Modern clean room. Just perfect!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank meritagebc
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed one night stay for business. Room was clean and comfortable. Not sure how old the property is but it seems pretty new. Staff is friendly. Unlike many downtown properties, there is a lot of on street parking or you can valet for $15. Nice cafe to get coffee and quick breakfast. Only thing that keeps me from giving 5* is the rooftop restaurant which had mediocre food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GitOutaHere
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We visit Chattanooga 2-3 times a year and heard about this new property. It is located only a couple of blocks away from the free shuttle that runs along Broad Street so you can park your car for the whole stay until you're ready to go home. If you’re familiar with downtown, it’s near the Tivoli Theatre. On Saturday nights, the block is closed off to car traffic and an amazing laser light party takes place outside with street vendors, live music and other fun surprises. Our kids thought this was REALLY fun.

The rooms are luxurious, clean and spacious. The floor-to-ceiling windows create the illusion of an even bigger room. The outdoor pool is open year long with the water set at 80 degrees. We had cold temps but we braved it and did OK as long as we were in the water. Additionally the hotel is fully equipped with a coffee shop, quick service food area, restaurant and comfortable lounge areas. The staff and service were excellent as well. The bellhop who assisted us showed so much enthusiasm for his work and even shared interesting facts such as the preservation of the original elevators and circular stairwell in the building.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Calvin H
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stopped for an overnight stay on a road trip, but would absolutely love to go back and spend more time there. The hotel is perfect. Very fun design, clean, neat and modern. We had our dog with us and it is also pet friendly with a nice green space outside for dogs. Would highly recommend this property!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple