See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Black mold in the bathroom. Floors not vacuumed. We had 3 rooms. Toilet didn’t flush unless you removed the lid and pulled on the float. One room didn’t have any cold water so girls took showers in my room cause water was sooo hot. Not dusted and rusty towels in 2 room also had mold. Gross!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Area is sketchy. The hotel needs to be completely remodeled. They advertise continental breakfast. There was only coffee. Thankfully we we were only there for one night. We would never stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We got 2 rooms on Hotwire. Knew it wouldn't be Marriott, but this was ridiculous.Two chairs had nasty stains on them, pillows were so tiny and no support, sheets had something hard and crusty. "Breakfast" was Fruit Loops. Nothing else and no one at the front desk to ask about breakfast. Bathroom door has semi-repaired holes, brown stuff smeared on the walls. Drive away!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I reserved a room here as they advertised a free continental breakfast. I received a confirmation from Choice Hotels stating there was a free continental breakfast. When I checked in, the clerk stated there was no breakfast at this location. There were also piles of laundry in the hallway on my floor when I checked in at 8 PM and these had not been removed by 9 AM when I checked out. This place is a real DUMP. Don't Stay Here!

Room tip: Don't Stay Here!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Byron B
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Stay away!! This is the worst hotel I’ve ever been to. Seriously!! It’s so old and in need of serious renovations. There was no hot water in the bathroom. The elevator has a weird old musty scent. The pillows are awful - tiny and as soon as you lie down, your head sinks right down- no support. The rooms are a turnoff. There is no water cooler/fountain. The place is a dump. If I could have given this hotel zero stars I would.

Date of stay: April 2018