“New Delicious, Quality Bakery”
Review of Bread and Butter

Bread and Butter
Ranked #8 of 10 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: We are Bread & Butter an artisan bakery and local market located in Red Bank, just 10 minutes north of Downtown Chattanooga. A good way to describe us is as a micro batch artisan bakery specializing in European and West Coast style breads. While bread may be at our core, we also offer a variety of irresistible baked treats. Try our fresh pizza, pasta, tarts, pies, sticky buns, cakes & more.
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Subject: Bread and Butter
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States, North America
Title: New DELICIOUS, Quality Bakery

Just wait until you walk in and smell the breads baking! I finally found myself on Ashland Terrace and Dayton Blvd. and I knew it was my day to try these new Artisan breads.
What I have sampled so far, has been outstanding. The Cranberry/Pecan and Cheese/Grit Breads are amazing. I bought a baguette, but not had it yet. The bakery offers muffins, cinnamon rolls. a selection of breads each day. There are specialty cheeses, spreads and butters also.
The bakery is local owned and operated and right now, closed on Monday and Tuesday.
The young couple who owns the business are adapting the needs while building the customers and keep making additions.
When you depart with your bread, it is wrapped like the European Markets with one end totally wrapped and the top popping out of the brown paper so it can breathe.
The bread is soft in the middle and has a delicious, golden crust.
Very fresh, as to be expected!
Easy parking in the adjacent lot.

I do look forward to the business posting the daily bread schedule, so I can time my visits for certain breads. This is coming in the future.

Soups will be offered also.

A real treat. Go see for yourself.