US$ 244
Priceline
US$ 186
US$ 157
Priceline
The Crash Pad: An Uncommon Hostel(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 146
All reviewsno elevatorred lobsterfirst floorrestaurants and shoppingnice hotelhamilton mallwithin walking distancehamilton placeup to datefront desk personnelcomfortable bedswould stay here againroad tripexcellent stayoutdoor poolconvenient locationstarbucks
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Pretty typical motel in it's class, nothing wrong with it and you know what you are getting going in.

Our room had obviously been smoked in, but we opened a window for a bit and it was fine. Not sue what else the hotel could have done about it. If that is going to be an issue, stress that when making a reservation, I guess.

No elevator in two-story building, take that into account if you don't want to do stairs.

Front desk staff and bar staff were very good, security was also helpful in getting a loud-after-midnight room to hush up. Did not interact with housekeeping staff but the place was clean.

Pool not heated, and pretty cold the day we used it, but it was a hot day so that felt fine. Access from rooms to courtyard area around pool was a nice feature -- not sure if typical of Courtyard Motels, but I liked it.

Room Tip: Just be aware there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Always stay at Courtyards when possible and one of the main reasons is the staff. I ended up having to stay an extra night at the last minute day of checkout. I booked my initial 3 days on a 3rd party site for a decent price but when I went to try and book a 4th night they had nothing available. I went to the front desk and was helped by Tammy who took no time in finding me an additional room at a great price! Tammy was very helpful and quick to make sure I didn't miss my impending conf call. Thanks Tammy and Courtyard for making my stay a great one!

Room Tip: No elevators so try to get the first floor :)
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The Marriott Courtyard was a nice hotel is a mall area of busy traffic. Staying near a mall right before the Christmas holidays made for busy (read: congested) traffic.
The room was well-appointed - clean and comfortable. Parking was ample and the front desk staff was efficient. We'd stay again assuming it was not Christmastime.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are easiest to access.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017

There was a mix up with my room accomodation and Tammy was awesome! I was running late & needed to be at a meeting and she was able to get the situation handled quickly. I was upset & she calmed me down & offered me water. A breakfast was included with my stay, but I had a very early flight & she arranged a to-go breakfast for me. She had excellent customer service skills and made me feel so much better.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Eliot M, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you very much for noticing Tammy. She gives our guests a little bit of extra TLC just because that is the kind of person she is. I'm glad that she is a part of our team and since you mentioned her in your review, we have publicly recognized her for her efforts. She appreciates your kindness as much as you appreciate hers. We hope we get to host you again the next time you travel through Chattanooga.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed here with the family for the eclipse, having booked the room a year in advance. We needed two rooms and wanted them close together. Tammy went out of her way to juggle the rooms around to get us two together with the right bed combination (2 Queens in one, King in another). She even went back in the computer to ensure the rooms were at the booked rate. And she did this even though they were overbooked for the eclipse.

Rooms were clean and functional, but it was tough for my two daughters to share one bathroom sink. Luckily I was in the other room with my wife and knew that she got the sink - no issue there. Bathroom fan was loud, which meant no quiet late night visits. Some of the electrical outlets were loose or not functioning, which made it a challenge when hooking up our various chargers for phones and tablets. But we managed. We noticed the hotel was a bit chilly even though it was over 90F outside, but the room thermostat was easy to use and helped us control the temperature in the room. Bistro was handy, but there are so many restaurants in the area that you can do better when it comes to food. Be sure to check at the front desk to see if they have coupons; they carry several for the area restaurants, and we used one based on Tammy's recommendation.

Overall, because of the location to all the shopping and I-75, I'd strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: No elevator, so if you have a problem with stairs stay on the first floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family