Very convenient off I-75. Hotel is old but clean and neat. No elevators but only two floors. Staff is exceptional. Brian in the Bistro is great. Very personable and fun. Front desk staff are very knowledgeable and check in is quick and easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel with confidence when you stay at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place. From the Tennessee Aquarium to Hamilton Place outdoor mall, our hotel places you in the center of it all. Spend a day at Lookout Mountain and experience the natural beauty of Rock City and Ruby Falls. After a busy day, refuel at our convenient and delicious on-site restaurant, The Bistro. Find hearty breakfast options and Starbucks® beverages each morning or dine on savory entrees and handcrafted cocktails each night. When you're feeling tired, retire to your room or suite where stylish decor and a plush bed await you. Our accommodations also feature free high-speed Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs with premium cable channels. Maintain your health routine with our on-site fitness center. Afterwards, cool off in our outdoor pool and then tan on the lounge chairs. Whether in town for leisure or business, Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place makes your stay more effortless than ever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Chattanooga i-75 Hotel Chattanooga
- Courtyard Chattanooga i 75
- Chattanooga Courtyard
- Chattanooga Marriott