All reviews great location full size kitchen bedroom suite baseball stadium children's museum gated parking lot chestnut street can't beat the location tennessee aquarium creative discovery museum indoor pool walking distance chattanooga downtown waffles two blocks electric shuttle hotel breakfast
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay! Austin was a total delight on check-in and made me feel like I was home!! He had the same effect on other guests!!

Studio rooms are just perfect for a single overnight. That kitchen space makes it feel like home! Those "extra" conveniences make it so you don't have to go out for food. (Though Austin had plenty of information to help with that choice!)

Overall, enjoyed my stay. Will be staying here again on my next visit to Chattanooga in the upcoming months.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Incredible stay in this beautiful town. Staff was helpful and rooms were clean and so nice! Close to everything and shuttles available ever five minutes to take you anywhere downtown you wanted go. Definitely, a return visit!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The hotel location is excellent if you want to stay downtown in the midst of all the local activities. walking distance to aquarium, children activities,a ballpark behind hotel, eateries all around,electric shuttle across the street, and a safe feeling. We stayed in the one bedroom suite. spacious enough with a kitchen, 2 eye stove burner, full refridgerator and microwave. no ice machine located on the floors. a small selection of pots,dishes and silverware. no dish liquid,or dishwasher liquid ,no oven mitt or towel. parking behind the hotel was $8 and we left car there because space was limited. In front of the hotel is a patio area where you can grill and chairs/table provided.Breakfast area was kept clean and stocked with your average meal. It would be nice if the balcony was one that you could actually sit on

Room tip: high floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The headline says it. I travel for a living and the Residence Inns are a go to for me and my colleagues. I used some of my Marriott points for some downtime with my family, and the long weekend was perfect! The staff is great, doing everything they could for us. The continental breakfast is better than par, with choice of eggs and other hot food. The hotel breakfast keeps you from getting "restaurantiits," caused by eating out three meals a day. The rooms are like a perfect little Ikea apartment, with everything you could need, including dishes, little snacks, a big refridgerator, full-power microwave, and dishwasher. The shower will blow you away with great water pressure. There are plenty of outlets for your electronics. Road Warrior tip: Bring a surge protector so you can centralize and protect your electronics. They are pet-friendly, but friendship comes with a fee.

Location, location, location! This property is perfectly placed, within easy walking distance to the Aquarium, ATT Field, too many restaurants to list, and the North Shore. You can ride the Ducks or a carriage. Bring your walking shoes.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd stay here and it certainly won't be our last. We love Chattanooga and we especially love a clean dog friendly hotel. The location is excellent. The staff were all friendly and professional and the breakfast buffet is nice too. Don't miss the Aquarium because it's super!!!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple