1,196 results
All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub restaurants and shopping waffles enjoyed our stay the breakfast area an overnight stay great room hamilton place a great stay very nice hotel hotel is located free breakfast staff was very friendly definitely stay here again one night stay
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The hotel is reasonably priced, well appointed and well maintained. The staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was good. There are several restaurants within walking distance and the highway is nearby.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed 26 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Well kept rooms and very nice staff. They’re doing renovations on the 3rd floor so it was a bit noisy on the 4th floor where our room was, however, we still had a great stay. There were also restaurants within walking distance that were good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018

THE GOOD.

The hotel was in a part of town that was under construction. The hotel itself was also undergoing renovations on the third floor. This did not really effect me as I checked in after the work hours. I left Saturday morning so, again the work did not effect me. Even with the renovations going on the lobby, hallway, and breakfast area was clean and presentable. My room was also clean. My room was spacious and nice.

The hotel was in walking distance of shopping and eateries. I flew down and was without a vehicle and was able to walk over to Outback and get supper. I walked past several fast food chains and a shopping mall. I even walked over to Walgreens for some headache relief. I walked back after dark and did not feel unsafe walking alone.

THE BAD.

First, I apologize. I am usually very good about checking the name of the person who is rude to me and others. This lady was sooooo rude, I was at a loss to catch her name. Hopefully if Mgmt reads this they can figure her name. (I checked in 2/23/18 at around 5:45-6:00p.m). I had settled into my room then came back down to ask about a place to get a "nice" burger for supper. (not Mcdonald's or other fast food chain). There was an older couple checking in so I sat down and waited. The older lady asked the desk employee "if there was anything going on in town, like a flea market, or some place to walk around". Her reply, "well, how would I know what you want to do?" in the most rude condescending tone possible. They finished. I then went and asked my question about a place to get a "nice" burger. She suggested Steak and Shake, I responded, "no thank you, I'm looking for a place with a hand made patty, a "nice" burger. She says, "WELL, you asked for a burger, that's a burger". Same tone and attitude as with the older couple.

I found a place called J. Alexanders, looked awesome, but was completely packed. I saw Outback and walked over there. Very nice bar area. I normally do not sit in the bar, as I do not drink. I was alone, so that was the fastest way to get served.

There is the possibility of me returning to Chattanooga later this summer. I will find it hard to return to the Wingate by Windham due the rudeness and unprofessional attitude of the lady that checked me in.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor and it was fine. No complaints.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank WebbTravelers
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We got a good price from one of the sites that TripAdvisor integrates with. The property was clean as was the room. As mentioned, we were impressed with the size of the room. The bed was better than average comfortable. Our AC unit was effective and quiet. Our room was toward the back of the property which kept us away from any road noise (though I don't think there would be much in any case).

It's right off I-75 and there are a number of restaurants (mostly franchise) around.

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back of the hotel are farther from the road.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple