US$ 88
  • Breakfast included
US$ 66
US$ 64
Red Roof
Murray Plaza Lodge(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
Hampton Inn & Suites Murray(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Quality Inn(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 83
QualityInn
US$ 120
Best Western University Inn(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 81
SpringHill Suites Murray(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 122
SpringHill Suites
US$ 126
US$ 84
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 102/night.

All reviewsstate parkparis landingroom was generally cleandeep endfishing tournamentrelaxing weekendcobblerswimming poolbreakfast buffethot waterbalconiescabinconferencerefrigeratorfurnishingstn
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We are staying for 69 a night. That was the weekly rate deal. For that price, we are extremely pleased. The staff is super nice. The building is old but our room was clean. The beds are soft and comfy. The A.C. works great. The view of the lake is perfect. The pool area is clean and nice. The bar makes good drinks. The park is taken care of. It is a bit run down. It shows it's age....... but we are very comfy and having a great experience!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Good Buffet Meal . My family enjoys going to eat at buffet . They have specials on certain nights . They have a nice salad bar and lots of veggies with usually two meats to choose from . Also children eat free with paying adult .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

First, this is not typically the type of place we stay. But in the interest of location and having more frequent vacations, we decided to give it a try. Let's start with the good. Location location location. Right across the highway from the boat ramp. Air conditioning works good. Hot water, most of the time, lol. Price could be cheaper for what you get. We tried to check in early, yes they were busy from some event so the rooms were not ready, But, you don't have to act like we were asking for a kidney donation. A polite "I'm sorry " would have been appropriate. The rooms were mostly clean but Extremely OLD". The room and bed spreads smell like old moldy laundry. I left my towels in the bathroom floor so they would be replaced. Instead of giving us clean towels, they hung the dirty ones up to dry. Eww! You have to place a card on your pillow to get new sheets. The bathroom was not cleaned at all during our stay. There was a strangers hair on the shower wall when we got there that was still there when we left. Again, ewww! It's not the worst place I have stayed in my lifetime, but I certainly wouldn't want to stay there again. Skip the restaurant and go eat in town. The whole place needs an overhaul.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank katherinemissi
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We were in area for a Large fishing Tournament. Area and inn are great. Lake is incredible State Park is great. We also had people at Little Eagle Campground and Quality Inn Paris TN.
All were great. Food is good at Inn. Staff very accommodating. Good view of lake from balconies.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I along with my parents and four kids stayed here for a long weekend. We chose a state park because we have stayed in this type of setting on several occasions and thought that it would be a nice, quiet weekend. I booked a two bedroom suite for us and the room was generally clean, and there was a nice view of the lake from the room, although the furnishings do have an '80s waiting room kind of vibe to them. This would have been a very enjoyable stay at the inn; however, our room was right in the middle of a wild frat party. There were drunken college students running, yelling, and knocking/ banging on our door a large portion of the night. The noise finally died down around midnight after we made multiple complaint calls to the front desk. It was miserable! HOWEVER, the manager, Mitzi, was fantastic. She told us that the same group would be there for another night and offered us a cabin for our next two nights. The cabin was amazing. It was quiet, had a beautiful view, and was spacious enough for our group of eight. I would stay in the cabin again in a heartbeat. I would even consider staying again at the inn, but I would definitely ask if there were any large groups or conventions and what type before I made a reservation.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family