“Authentic Asian Food in a Friendly Atmosphere”
Review of Corner Asian Cafe

Corner Asian Cafe
Ranked #27 of 154 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I was in town the entire week for the CMA Awards, and being a fan of authentic Oriental food, I opted for the Corner Asian Cafe, at the recommendation of a good friend. It's about a 25 minute drive from downtown Nashville, but definitely worth the time to get there. I arrived for their lunch specials, and opted for the Garlic Chicken. The special came with the entree, soup of your choice, white rice, and a spring roll. The food was so fresh, and prepared on the spot. It was delicious and I did not leave a single crumb on my plate. I wanted to make it back there for dinner, but simply ran out of time on my trip. But, I'll get back there as soon as I go back to Nashville!!!!

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Had Kung Pao chicken, won ton soup and egg roll. All were very good, but a little greasy. Would probably go again, because it is the closest Chinese restaurant to Nolensville.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Honestly, I don't think I've ever been in here without seeing lots of Asian people, which is ALWAYS a good sign in my book. But first, please correct the name of the restaurant: it's Corner ASIAN Cafe.

If you're going for Americanized Chinese, the Corner Asian Spicy Chicken is their version of General Tso with all white meat chicken, and it's awesome but spicy. The Thai Basil chicken is also fantastic. But they also have a lot of authentic Chinese dishes and even a separate Chinese menu, so if you're up for more authentic Chinese, be sure to order some of those dishes.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

I always end up eating here after I get my hair done at Great clips. The Sesame Chicken is awesome, I also love the fried rice and Wonton Soup. I like the choice of can or bottle soda. I always get the can with no ice. Its not that bad in price for one person.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

This is a cute small cafe that has chinese, mongolian and thai dishes, even ones that I thought are japanese.
Anyway, because we have a friend married to a chinese lady, he gave as the "tip" of asking for " the other menu". Now, is true that there are things that are not usual in american people's diets, and there is not likely that to many would have the curiosity to try, but there are some dishes that I think could satisfy some gourmands: Eggplant with garlic sauce: excellent dish in my view. My husband "tasted" 1/2 of my plate! I love the chinese steamed dumplings from the "second menu". I am not sure which part of the pork meat is used to make them, but I did not asked, because my husband would not eat organs, intestines, tongue, belly, brain or other parts that he is not used to. This way (not knowing), he erased half of my appetizer in a moment. They serve beer too if you want, but we like hot tea. Their Hot and Sour soup is excellent: the best that I ate in an asian restaurant in Greater Nashville Area. And the fried noodles were better then my favorites before (the ones from Chinatown). There was a dish of string cut potatoes with vinegar and lot of hot peppers. We did not liked this combination, but we sure will try something new, because we really liked all the other dishes from here. And for sure my order will always contain some chinese dumplings from the second menu, that have a beautiful combination of herbs and spices.