“So good!”

Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza
Ranked #8 of 158 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 10 September 2018

This is some of the best wood fired thin crust pizza I've ever had. I love the way it is set up almost like a Subway for pizzas where you tell the pizza maker all the toppings you want and how much of each topping to get the exact pizza that you want. The roasted whole garlic cloves are my favorite topping here, but there are many unique ones to choose from. The staff is always super friendly and helpful too!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Pick your crust option - then toppings. I added arugula to my white mushroom pizza after baking - I was happy to get it MY way!! Yummmmy!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I am so sad we don’t have this restaurant in my hometown! It was the best wood-fired-type pizza I’ve had. Perfectly crisp and made to your specifications. Staff was friendly and restaurAnt was clean and well cared for. If I lived here, this would be a regular spot for lunch for me. Sigh.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I was glad to see Blaze pizza on arriving to the hotel. The hours matched my later arrival and the food was extremely tasty. Even though we arrived late the crew pushed out orders through and helped us out. Stop by and enjoy.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Great place. The kids love it also. Great place for a quick lunch also. Pick from a large variety of toppings and sauces