“great Stuff”
Review of Bruegger's Bagels

Bruegger's Bagels
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Brentwood
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Description: Bruegger's offers authentic NY-style bagels, perfect for a variety of fresh breakfast & deli sandwiches alongside salads, soups & custom-blended coffee. Breakfast & lunch catering are now available!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stop here alot. The bagels are great, the staff is very nice and friendly. The breakfast sandwiches are really good.
Stop by and see taste for your self.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The bagels and coffee were great. I had my favorite, toasted sesame bagel with vegetable cream cheese. I frequented this place a decade ago and was happy to find that the quality of food and service was still top notch!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Great Bagels, coffee is good. Slower service but food is great. Enjoyable place to go to for lunch. People working there are friendly

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I want to give this place 4 or 5 stars because the food here is good but even at 9a they are out of staple flavors of bagels like sesame seed and poppy seed - my last 4 trips I've not been able to order one of these. Then, as it gets later in the morning, the bagel options continue to dwindle a the last time I was there about 3 weeks or so ago, they were down to 3 kinds of bagels, period, and had a line almost to the door. It was like 10a on a Saturday.

Also, the dining area is in need of some TLC. Often on my visits, open tables are not clean. (I feel like some reinforcements would help because this place gets hit hard at peak times.)

People can check my reviews...I don't typically leave negative feedback but in this case since this place is so close to me, I am wishing for it to improve a bit.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2016

This location used to be great with friendly and fast service. Over the last month or so, the number of team members working the morning is two and they cannot effectively service the number of quests.

Date of visit: December 2016