“Outstanding!!”

Peter's Sushi-Thai
Ranked #13 of 155 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The doors close at 9:45P.M. so my husband and I felt bad about strolling in at 9:30ish. It was no problem... the staff welcomed us with smiles. We shared a California roll, an order of shrimp pad si ew, and gyoza. Every single thing was outstanding... presentation, TASTE, and portion size. At the end of our meal, we were presented with sliced oranges. (I read later about the reasoning/symbolism behind the fruit as opposed to the offering of an extensive dessert menu.) The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable with a menu that offers a wide variety of dishes. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant... superb.

1  Thank Nick A

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I felt the sushi here was neither crafted nor served with great care...or pride. I was looking forward to this, my first time visit, but left disappointed.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We go to Peter's couple times a month after our pilates class..the sushi is great..the service always wonderful..it is clean and welcoming

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Peter’s Sushi-Thai is a family favorite. If you want an assortment of appetizers or several meals to share I believe you’ll be pleased.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve ordered takeout from here a couple of times and it’s always great. The fish is fresh, the rolls are tasty and the service is friendly. Our son loved the kids shrimp, which comes with adorable sushi rice “pandas” and an orange.