“Best SUSHI in town”

Fulin's Asian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Fulin's Asian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 159 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 31 March 2015

If I won the mega million lottery, I would hire the sushi chefs at this restaurant as my personal sushi chefs -- I mean it, I really would! Besides the incredible sushi, the other menu items are wonderful! Try the Mongolian Beef - yummy. This is the ONLY place for sushi in my book.

Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

We chose this because it was on the Delivery Dudes' delivery site and we didn't feel like going out in the weather.
We had Shrimp in Garlic Sauce and a sushi roll that was great but quite overshadowed by the shrimp.
This is food that I will dream about. Seriously, eat here!

Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

Ordered through Delivery Dudes. Food was still hot. Shrimp in garlic sauce and sushi was great. Came with all the essentials. Wasabi, soy and etc.

Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

Good food and great service. This place is always consistent, we frequent them because we always are treated great and the food is priced fairly.

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

The food lacked seasoning. I only had two pieces of my Lobster roll. I was very bland. The shrimp lol mien was average. It needed more flavor and the shrimp needed cooked a few more minutes.

1  Thank amyhass